NOT MINE 1974 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron

Boydsdodge

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
1974 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron | Classic Cars | Calgary | Kijiji
1663784478263.png

1974 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron . Very rare Imperial coupe, silver with blue leather interior. 440 cu in engine, pw pl, air cond, tilt wheel, original AM FM radio, has all options for the year. The paint is fading and the vinyl top needs to be replaced. A correct new one is included, as well as suspension parts. Engine and transmission are very good. Asking $5900 OBO Will look at trades and in person offers.

The roof is really a mess on this one! He's down to $5K CAD.... ($3800 USD). He also swapped out the seats with another car.

Is this one configured much like the other 74 2 door Imperial for sale from Canada (think it is on Hemmings and has been for month) that was originally sold in Oak Hill WV near Beckley and Princeton? They want quite a bit for the other gray one in Canado but assume it is in better shape.

^^Yes. This car is in N. Alberta.... Blue interior, this car has rust and a replaced interior from a 4 door. The car from W. Virginia has a black interior and is way over priced.... Been for sale for a year or more, it is a nice car however....!

Last edited:
Has anyone on here seen the car? It’s back up for sale, but asking $6500 now? I was kind of interested in it, but glad I came across this board...
But then now I’m really liking that 1969 2 door Imperial that’s for sale in that other thread. (I always wanted one of those styles)

@Boydsdodge -I’m near Toronto as well.

Has anyone on here seen the car? It’s back up for sale, but asking $6500 now? I was kind of interested in it, but glad I came across this board...
But then now I’m really liking that 1969 2 door Imperial that’s for sale in that other thread. (I always wanted one of those styles)

@Boydsdodge -I’m near Toronto as well.
Hello, welcome to the site, what area are you from?

This one will take a lot of work.... rust repair minor on the rockers and quarters but like I said before the roof I believe had rust holes and the headliner had some mice in it at some point. He's a nice guy to talk to but he's quite high on price! If it wasn't for the rust issues I'd try to get it but the distance would be too costly.

Back