For Sale 1974 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham St. Regis

david hill

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
For sale as a whole car or parting out my 1974 Chrysler New yorker. Has pwr. windows, tilt w. telescopic and rim blow steering column, pristine dash w/ no cracks, pwr. windows, pwr seats. Interior is white, interior, all panels in good condition. Has cruise control. No rust issues around the windshield or rear glass. Will have more pics tomorrow. Buy it all for 1500.00. Interior pics below.

DSC00235.JPG

DSC00236.JPG

DSC00237.JPG

DSC00238.JPG

DSC00239.JPG

DSC00240.JPG

DSC00241.JPG

DSC00242.JPG

DSC00243.JPG

DSC00244.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should sell the car hole whole because you could get at least 25-hundred for it without getting your hands dirty.
I would like to, the sticking point is it must be gone by Sept. 27 and no one has inquired about it yet. The car has had both doors replaced w/ absolutely rust free doors. I have a short time frame to sell in as I must reduce my fleet.

I would like to, the sticking point is it must be gone by Sept. 27 and no one has inquired about it yet. The car has had both doors replaced w/ absolutely rust free doors. I have a short time frame to sell in as I must reduce my fleet.
See my PM.

No buyers yet, will list tomorrow craigs for the list derby crowd. If anyone wants this New Yorker, buy it. The complaint is aways been why do our cars get derbied. This is a prime example what happens. There are too many prime good parts that will be lost. Yet the complaint is there are none out there.

Sorry I never called you back, got busy and completely forgot. But sadly, I'm out. I hope you find a home for it, lots of potential and you're practically giving it away.

Do you have a craiglist listing link?
Any pictures of the outside?
Shame it's gotta go.

Back