For Sale 1974 Monaco - parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldcigarette

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 74 Monaco that had an interior fire while I was in the process of restoring her. I've still got some of the interior parts that were removed before the fire but the car was pretty well stripped otherwise when it happened and I've pieces all over the house. I plan on saving the 74 unique parts/front clip for a bluesmobile and parting the rest unless someone wants to make a stupid offer. On the body everything except the cowl and roof are in great shape. Let me know what you want and I can take some photos if I still have it, the car is in Pittsburgh.

HOLY F����!

20150404_093639.jpg

Yes it was a crazy solid car (25k miles), leaves built up in the cowl and did a number there, otherwise just basically some pitting here and there. I was crawling around underneath it today and don't think I've the heart to scrap it.

Thanks for the kind words, stay safe :(

I def would not scrap it . Look how straight the sheet metal is on it.. Be nice to find another monaco that needed help and use ol green as your parts car. There's gotta be some good usable parts on it

It would be nice to find another one (rust bucket) and make one good one out of both of them.

That cowl is very deep and I filled up a shop vac with leaves and acorns from my NYB.

Gotta give oldcigarette a shout out. Got a real filler panel that goes between the quarter, and rear bumper. Hoping to get more from him when I figure out what all I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back