For Sale 1974 Plymouth satellite custom - $3000 (Palm desert)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure it is. UBU means don't hurt anyone's feelings.

Nah UBU means you be you. Me being me would offend and hurt most people's feelings.

And bagging a car is in a completely different sport than perverts and pedophiles. Not even close.

Nah UBU means you be you. Me being me would offend and hurt most people's feelings.

And bagging a car is in a completely different sport than perverts and pedophiles. Not even close.

Ok, I wasn't drawing a conection between those two. Just saying that criticism of virtually anything is now verboten because someone might commit felonious feeling-assault.

I want it because it's easy to repair when your body is broken and in pain.

Agreed with the exception of the coil, I have no idea what possessed them to mount the coil on the right side of the block. I bought a cheap wrench and cut it in half so I could get more than an eighth of a turn on the bolts each turn.

Ok, I wasn't drawing a conection between those two. Just saying that criticism of virtually anything is now verboten because someone might commit felonious feeling-assault.

I criticize people all the time. You just gotta be ready for the offended indignation and double down.

I love it.
Nothing screams the '70s better than that mustardy/beige color!

I want it just because it has a slant six.

I love those slants
For me it would need a column shifted 3 spd to be perfect... I have a perverse love of cars so few folks know how to drive anymore. I've probably mentioned a dozen times how appealing a Model T is to me for just that reason...

As a stock six that nobody has tried to hotrod... That's really wonderful too...:thumbsup:

Unfortunately the Dashboard is cracked, the rest Looks real nice.

Agreed, the dash needs to come out for a refresh, and a stock am/ FM radio, wiring check. I'm not seeing anything else on the redo list, it's nice!

Agreed, the dash needs to come out for a refresh, and a stock am/ FM radio, wiring check. I'm not seeing anything else on the redo list, it's nice!
I had a 73 Satellite with a cracked dash. I put one of those $100 dash caps that glued right over the top. Looked fine. You had to really look to tell. Since this car would be a driver I'd do the same to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back