1974 plymouth sport suburban

None of the alternative terms has seen much uptake, so I guess we'll stick with the traditional way of saying this:

"Sequential Production Number, aka NOT the Production Sequence Number"

@1974PlymouthSport: Sorry for the distraction from the beautiful car! Must be wonderful on the inside too!

Last edited:
None of the alternative terms has seen much uptake, so I guess we'll stick with the traditional way of saying this:

"Sequential Production Number, aka NOT the Production Sequence Number"

@1974PlymouthSport: Sorry for the distraction from the beautiful car! Must be wonderful on the inside too!

sport suburban 009.jpg

Insurance papers, i know that Jerry has passed away. i tried to contact Peggy found her on myspace back then (2012).
but she wasn't really into talking to me. Maybe because im a foreigner.
she told me she owned the car for her company driving arround people from bar to bar. she said it was for budweiser.
tried to contact her again but nothing, tried family,childeren but they don't respond.

DSC00820.jpg

the Card and Tiltle say salvaged. only damage i could find was the driver's side front fender
guess the cost to repair that was more then what the car was worth.

DSC_1247.JPG

Please notice the discrepancy between the SCHEDULED production date of September 28 and the ACTUAL production date of November 10th?
Further proof cars were not, necessarily, "built on", "born on" or "made on" the scheduled date.

121446_tag.jpg
121446_Door_sticker.jpg

Back