1975 chrysler imperial 9/1/4 disc brake rear end with n.o.s parts

brian foster

Reaction score
Selling a couple 9/1/4 disc brake rearends complete. one is a sure grip 3.23 ratio both rearends are super clean inside. also extra n.o.s rotors calipers and brake lines also have a new in box complete 9/1/4 rebuild kit with a new 3.55 ring and pinion new bearings seals and races have a bunch of extra parts. 300.00 for 1. complete w 3.21 ratio. 500.00 I will give you a complete good rearend the n.o.s rotors calipers lines and rebuild kit and extra parts. 770 355-1680 located outside Atlanta ga could deliver if close or on my way to fla. e mail or text me for more pics. thanks

Last edited:
Selling a couple 9/1/4 disc brake rearends complete also extra n.o.s rotors calipers and brake lines also have a new in box complete 9/1/4 rebuild kit with a new 3.55 ring and pinion new bearings seals and races have a bunch of extra parts. 300.00 for 1. complete w 3.21 ratio. 500.00 I will give you a complete good rearend the n.o.s rotors calipers lines and rebuild kit and extra parts. 770 355-1680 located outside Atlanta ga could deliver if close or on my way to fla. e mail or text me for more pics. thanks

sorry to bother you. could you clarify for me: you have two setups, but with different ratios? something else that I may be missing. Thanks.

Yes I have 2 complete rearends both are 3.21 ratio I also have a new rebuild kit for a 9/1/4 rear. Bearings seals shims the whole kit and I have a new 3.55 ratio ring and pinion. Also new rotors calipers lines and extra parts.thanks

Hello sir I checked out the rearends one is a sure grip 3.23 the other is an open 3.23 both super clean inside. thanks let me know if your interested.

Back