NOT MINE 1975 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham Coupe - $19,995 - Palmetto, Florida (Dealership)

T-revorNobody

Reaction score

1975 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham Coupe - $19,995 - Palmetto, Florida (Dealership)

Description

Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. This vehicle is available for viewing by appointment only. Please call us to schedule an appointment.. This 1975 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 2 door survivor is from an era of big elegant stately sedans and we are happy to have this cool ride in our showroom. These Chrysler New Yorkers Broughams are luxury at its finest, with elegant looks, and plenty of punch with the 440 V8.
These Chrysler New Yorkers ride like a dream. Under the hood sits a 440 CID V8 engine which is stock and packs a punch when you step into it. The engine compartment is stock from the factory and you have all engine staring back at you when you pop the hood. Power steering, power front disc brakes and working cruise control make this car a breeze to drive. Kick this baby in gear with its 3-Speed Automatic Torqueflite transmission and enjoy the ride in your new land yacht.
Open the door and you will find a host of goodies that were traditional to the 1975 Chrysler New Yorker Broughams. Split bench seats or shall we say recliner seats that wrap your body and invite you in while piloting this baby from the cockpit. Each person has their own arm rest built in to keep you extra comfortable on the long drives. The blue cloth interior is in great shape and the power seat keeps you in total control. The options list is long on this nice ride, including AC, power seat, power windows, power door locks, remote mirror, power steering, power brakes, AM/FM/Cassette, tilt, and cruise control.
The 2 door Chrysler New Yorkers were not as common as the 4 doors and with the 440 CID V8 this makes for a potent combination. The sleek lines of this New Yorker covered in the original Deep Blue metallic paint job gives it a very nice and pleasing appearance. With the Chrysler hub caps and Blue vinal roof you have a sedan that will draw the attention of others around you. If your looking to remember a time that has long since past, or recapture a childhood memory then you have landed on the right vehicle that wont break the bank.
This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com/warranty for more information. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected]. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf. We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
1975-chrysler-new-yorker-brougham-2.jpeg
1975-chrysler-new-yorker-brougham-6.jpeg
1975-chrysler-new-yorker-brougham-5.jpeg
1975-chrysler-new-yorker-brougham-7.jpeg
1975-chrysler-new-yorker-brougham-8.jpeg
1975-chrysler-new-yorker-brougham-10.jpeg
1975-chrysler-new-yorker-brougham-11.jpeg
1975-chrysler-new-yorker-brougham-12.jpeg
1975-chrysler-new-yorker-brougham-13.jpeg

1975-chrysler-new-yorker-brougham-9.jpeg

I don’t know what that dealer thinks he’s got, but at that price it’ll be on his lot for a long time.

Last edited:
Did you check the seats out? Cracked steering wheel? This car sold at an online auction and went for around $5000. Probably now a few bucks more! $7-$8 grand.... tops.

Good Morning and Happy Boxing Day

If you click on the link it comes up at $13595.
Scroll though the pictures and you will see the windshield is cracked also.

Nice car but a bit overpriced for what it needs...
Omni

Seeing what this dealer wants for the blue St Regis package, I feel fortunate to have recently acquired the 1974 Imperial Crown Coupe package (one of 57 made) from BAT auction. It is under $10k before buyer premium Needs AC worked on which I expect to be expensive but looks to be in good shape (has cracked steering wheel I believe) and is missing the shoulder belt part of the seat belt system. If anyone knows where to find a 1974 compatible (perhaps from later years unless the change of headliner required different belts starting in 1975) gold interior shoulder harness / seat belt combination, I would appreciate knowing. Best wishes to all for 2023

This guy paid around $5 grand at an auction about 6-7 months ago. Cracked steering wheel, drivers seat tear and worn a lot and passenger seat has some kind of stains on it!

f anyone knows where to find a 1974 compatible (perhaps from later years unless the change of headliner required different belts starting in 1975) gold interior shoulder harness / seat belt combination, I would appreciate knowing. Best wishes to all for 2023
Give Murray Park (Tiffin Ohio) a shot he has around 1500 cars..

Did someone's pregnant wife break water on that passenger seat?

In all it's time with that stain no one would call a good steam carpet cleaner and have the seats done?

Also, love the rattle can spray job on the underside, boy that'll 'pop' and make the sale!

:rofl:

Oh yea I forgot to mention, the Kraco cassette adapter, boy I'll bet that had some do'in to put that in (glad it wasn't me)
Detracts from the value in todays market IMHO.

KRACO.ADAPTER.jpg

Oh yea I forgot to mention, the Kraco cassette adapter, boy I'll bet that had some do'in to put that in (glad it wasn't me)
Detracts from the value in todays market IMHO.

View attachment 573817

The cassette adapter pops in & out same as a 8T cartridge! It is not permanent, nor does it cause any damage to Stereo head unit!

Give Murray Park (Tiffin Ohio) a shot he has around 1500 cars..
Thank you . I have gotten a couple mechanical parts for the 1974 Imperial from Murray this year. I used him in the past for 1968 300 Convertible as well. I sent him a long list of with list items for the 74 Imperial but so far he is still just looking into it.

Did someone's pregnant wife break water on that passenger seat?

In all it's time with that stain no one would call a good steam carpet cleaner and have the seats done?

Also, love the rattle can spray job on the underside, boy that'll 'pop' and make the sale!

:rofl:
The stain must be indelible.

That dealer must have sold the Chrysler new yorker. I clicked the link again and looked at both pages I did not see it there. Don't know what they got for it if it did sell but it was overpriced for sure

Likely was a nice car in its day.

This is/was a $5500-$6000 all day long.... and maybe not even that much! There's one on ebay failing to make the owner happy!

That dealer must have sold the Chrysler new yorker. I clicked the link again and looked at both pages I did not see it there. Don't know what they got for it if it did sell but it was overpriced for sure

Likely was a nice car in its day.
Via one of the TV car flipper shows, the one with the guy down Miami way with the trophy wife, these guys horse trade these cars back and forth, I want the Mustang and Vette, you want my pickup, I'll throw in a Chrysler and a Nova plus the Bug... done deal!

I don’t know what that dealer thinks he’s got, but at that price it’ll be on his lot for a long time.
Still for sale if I read the ad right on the link Down to less than $14k for price . The driver seat is worn out and the passenger seat is disgusting. Not sure what happened to both of them but it ruined the car's appeal for just about anyone until the price is down to a few thousand $

Back