SOLD 1975 Imperial Lebaron Crown Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbaird

Reaction score
Contact seller
1975 Imperial Coupe with Crown pkg . 1of 1300 in 1975 . Last year for Imperial as a seperate brand .
75,000 original miles .
I am essentially the 2nd owner . Original owner passed away and their nephew inherited it . He traded it in to a small dealership . The dealer retired soon after , closed the dealership and let it sit for 15+ years . I bought it from him .
Story checks out as I know several people that know him and all vouch for his character .

Sherwood Green Metallic with green leather and top .
Triple pickle !

All original body panels
Absolutely no rust ! Amazing !!
Original interior
Carpet is mint
A/C works
New tires
Glass is great
4 wheel disc brakes @ 90% and rotors look close to new thickness .
Chrome trim all nice
Headlights open and close as should .
Power antenna works
Powers seats all function properly .
I Rebuilt the Thermoquad .
All fluids replaced

I have been driving it daily for the last few months and it is super tight and quiet . I love driving this car . But I have too many projects . It was a lot of fun bringing this car back to its glory and it draws way more attention than I expected .

$ 10,500
IMG_9641.jpeg
IMG_9619.jpeg
IMG_9617.jpeg
IMG_9613.jpeg
IMG_9616.jpeg
IMG_9451.jpeg
IMG_9450.jpeg
IMG_9446.jpeg
IMG_9444.jpeg
IMG_9447.jpeg

Last edited:
1975 Imperial Coupe with Crown pkg . 1of 1300 in 1975 . Last year for Imperial as a seperate brand .
75,000 original miles .
I am essentially the 2nd owner . Original owner passed away and their nephew inherited it . He traded it in to a small dealership . The dealer retired soon after , closed the dealership and let it sit for 15+ years . I bought it from him .
Story checks out as I know several people that know him and all vouch for his character .

Sherwood Green Metallic with green leather and top .
Triple pickle !

All original body panels
Absolutely no rust ! Amazing !!
Original interior
Carpet is mint
A/C works
New tires
Glass is great
4 wheel disc brakes @ 90% and rotors look close to new thickness .
Chrome trim all nice
Headlights open and close as should .
Power antenna works
Powers seats all function properly .
I Rebuilt the Thermoquad .
All fluids replaced

I have been driving it daily for the last few months and it is super tight and quiet . I love driving this car . But I have too many projects . It was a lot of fun bringing this car back to its glory and it draws way more attention than I expected .

$ 10,500
View attachment 624058View attachment 624059View attachment 624060View attachment 624061View attachment 624062View attachment 624063View attachment 624064View attachment 624065View attachment 624066View attachment 624067

Gorgeous! Do you have a photo of the fender tag?

Can you provide exterior pics of the rear seat side windows where this car previously had the padded "St. Regis" style vinyl roof and used plugs for those windows?

engine pics, trunk....?
Good idea . Will post some tomorrow
Gorgeous! Do you have a photo of the fender tag?
No fender tag … my guess is that a technician got tired of cutting his hands on it and removed it . Chrysler chose to mount them to the radiator support and they hung over creating a nuisance. I do however have 2 build sheets .
IMG_9215.jpeg
IMG_9214.jpeg

Can you provide exterior pics of the rear seat side windows where this car previously had the padded "St. Regis" style vinyl roof and used plugs for those windows?
Yes .. and I just realized that the interior pics I posted were of the disassembled rear panels while I was working on it.
IMG_8918.jpeg
IMG_8922.jpeg
IMG_8924.jpeg

Yes .. and I just realized that the interior pics I posted were of the disassembled rear panels while I was working on it.
View attachment 624477
Thank you but I asked for the exterior view since it appears that the vinyl has been removed and the window plugs remain in place.

here is a close up of the opera window plug . I stripped and primed/resealed top to prevent rust issues under new top . I have been waiting 3 months for a new top from SMS . They finally sent one last week but it was a full top … urgh ! This after I had a discussion with them detailing exactly what I needed including pictures .
IMG_9395.jpeg

I also reinforced the plugs with fiberglass resin to insure integrity long term.

Funny thing is that the 1/4 window motors and tracks are in there unused for 50 years ! Lol

Good idea . Will post some tomorrow

No fender tag … my guess is that a technician got tired of cutting his hands on it and removed it . Chrysler chose to mount them to the radiator support and they hung over creating a nuisance. I do however have 2 build sheets .
View attachment 624467View attachment 624468

Build sheet is even better. Thanks!

Engine pic from this morning .
Took it to play hockey this morning and ran like a champ at 32 degrees .
IMG_9673.jpeg

here is a close up of the opera window plug . I stripped and primed/resealed top to prevent rust issues under new top . I have been waiting 3 months for a new top from SMS . They finally sent one last week but it was a full top … urgh ! This after I had a discussion with them detailing exactly what I needed including pictures .
View attachment 624480
Beautiful car, so to clarify, you will finish the top? Pre-lean doesn’t mean more power, just mean less trouble with the system, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back