Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not Mine but noteworthy.

1975 Plymouth gran fury custom

image 1 of 2
00r0r_6gDjyCHBw3s_600x450.jpg

00r0r_6gDjyCHBw3s_600x450.jpg

1975 plymouth gran fury custom. Original owner since 1976. Starlight blue /white top. 130,000 miles. 4 dr sedan. Strong 360 2 bbl. Dual exhaust. New carb, new exhaust.new timing chain,extra wheels and tires and wheel covers. Body needs restoration. Orig engine and tranny. Runs perfect. $1500 obo.
Must sell losing driveway. Call Steve @ 718-986three827

I would buy that in a new york second if I wasn't halfway across America from it.

I would buy that in a new york second if I wasn't halfway across America from it.
Bah! I went to Oregon to get my '66 Polara 500 in February, Nebraska in July to get my '66 Monaco 500, and I just got back tonight from my thirty-six hour run to Indy to get a '68 Monaco 500 from @Sam392. If you want it, you can get it.

Could be a honest deal, but NYC & Brooklyn could be a setup to rob.
Just make sure ya bring your cousin Vinnie wid'ya!

I saw the ad and with the crap pics & NYC, I clicked onward.

Wow, I wish there were more pics. I love that color on that car.

I've seen a Newport the same body style rust out in front of the the fender extension like that. I'm guessing from the salt flying up after the lower quarter opens up. She probably has lots of rust the pictures don't show.

I've seen a Newport the same body style rust out in front of the the fender extension like that. I'm guessing from the salt flying up after the lower quarter opens up. She probably has lots of rust the pictures don't show.
Have @75LandYacht look at it and get an accurate description of the car. Then you can start the chase, or move on to a different one. Better than wondering what may have been.

Oooooh.That looks like car accident plus rust gremlins.I guess you could get a rear quarter section to properly repair it.Better than gallons of filler.But the color combo has to be pretty rare.B.B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back