NOT MINE 1975 Plymouth Grand Fury Custom 4dr Hardtop - $4,000 - Philipsburg, Pennsylvania

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
At the time of posting, this FB listing is 22 hours old.

1975 Plymouth Grand Fury Custom 4dr Hardtop - $4,000 - Philipsburg, Pennsylvania

FB Description
1975 Plymouth Grand Fury Custom, 4-door, auto, 360 cu.in. V8 motor, 70,000 miles, one owner, garage kept, good solid car.
172639683_4164367193593524_8100839070805506629_n.jpg

Oddest ventshade I've ever seen. I had installed the real deal one's on my 1977 Gran Fury, I don't know where this cars came from.

Agree, those are some odd vent shades, I also don't know if I've seen a C-Body that color before. It looks like K3 Bittersweet to me. I've always loved the 74 Furys and 75 Gran Fury Customs

On a re-look it is a hardtop vs. my sedan but these have to be farmer barnyard fabricated as there is no downward slope too the vertical and kind of defeats the purpose to sideways wind blown rain.

Sent them a message, interested and it’s only a couple hours away. Had a neighbor had a green one similar to this when we had our ‘77 GFB back in MD. Body condition is all, and PA cars can be real rust buckets underneath.

PA cars can be real rust buckets underneath.
:rofl::rofl:

Listen to the pot calling the kettle black! LOL

I'd take a PA car any day over a New York car. Especially from that era. PA used very little salt back then. Much worse now since they switched to the brine.

Absolutely true! Except I’m from MD, then lived near Gettysburg before moving up to the Binghamton area, but we’re only about 5 miles from the PA border, actually not far from you there in Wellsboro... I doubt I’d ever willingly buy a NY car unless it was originally from Arizona lol! Yes, we get that damn brine too.

Exactly why the last 3 vintage cars we’ve bought came from CO, AZ and NM.
Transport is cheaper vintage by far than major rust rehabilitation.
This one <——— came from Charlotte NC area and was solid too.

Talking with the 2nd gen owner, looks promising.

Last edited:
Keep us appraised firedome and post any pictures you may obtain. I see the deer whistles between the headlights worked ; )

My girlfriend's dad had this car, it was a two door, black with a maroon interior, it was the only place he was allowed to smoke his cigars.

Stored 20+ years, hit in the RR and fender still in primer, engine not turned over, no wonder just 1 pic!

Back