For Sale 1976 chrysler c body sunroof 17022 lancaster pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky13demo

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a sunroof from a 1976 Chrysler new yorker that was cut off at the upper a pillar and c pillar it was cut from the car in 1998 sitting out side I don't know any more cash only looking to get $200 thank you the roof is in johnstown pa 15927 or I can bring it to lancaster pa 17022 thanks I also have w30 hub caps $40 for the set thanks

Car is still UN touched and the tittle hunting has stopped I haven't done much with either the car or tittle I did have a guy looking to buy the hp motor but I just couldnt bring my self to part the car out yet

P.s. I get on here about ever other weeks so I didn't go anywhere

Ok...

Car is still UN touched and the tittle hunting has stopped I haven't done much with either the car or tittle I did have a guy looking to buy the hp motor but I just couldnt bring my self to part the car out yet

Hah your getting a soft spot.

Hey Josh.. I'm very new to the Website, So I'm not sure who things work on it. Is the Sunroof Section still available? If so, can you send me pics? Thank. John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back