Negotiation​

307 days on CarGurus
39 saves

Price history
No price changes

Vehicle history​

No history report available

Dealer's description​

More info coming soon Rescued from storage by our team, Original/Unrestored, perfect candidate for restoration or simply leave with cool patina . This vehicle its being sold as is , as found by our Classic Car rescue team. Recommend for experience BUYER with some restoration or mechanical background, BUYER responsible for all possible unknown or unforeseen imperfections, wear and tear or mechanical problems that may result from a vehicle that has been stored or unused for long periods of time, Pre-purchase inspections are welcome . All offers will forward to owner (Cash only) WE CAN GET SHIPPING QUOTES FOR YOU !!!!!!

1976_dodge_aspen-pic-4592173782832374540-1024x768.jpg

1976 Dodge Aspen​

Mileage: 120,434 · Tampa, FL (69 mi away)
$5,500

Shifter in the car has 2 bends in it, the brochure picture with the OD-4 knob has a single bend.
Don't know if any of that means anything...
And GL getting $5500 for that one, in that condition. Seller would surely say 'you don't see these very often' but smart money says 'I'll wait and look for a bit and pay a little more for something a LOT nicer.'

At 307 days up on CarGuru it isn't going anywhere. Wonder how long it will take the seller to realize what he doesn't have?

That thing would be perfect to daily in this **** economy and it's USA made. What could be better.

Back