For Sale 1976 Dodge Monoce Survivor DERBT CAR WTF !!! $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironwolf

Reaction score
Contact seller

[h=2]1976 Dodge Monaco Survivor/Derby Car... - $1000 (Posen)[/h]

http://centralmich.craigslist.org/cto/4962849564.html

I can not believe that someone would even think to derby a clean car like this !!!!

00S0S_LBe67nvqja_600x450.jpg

00w0w_l3tcPlL5cvs_600x450.jpg

01515_9PHS8VQFxmd_600x450.jpg

00606_9FV93yy2ImX_600x450.jpg

00E0E_8zJcwIkgTiH_600x450.jpg

'76 Monaco Royal with 47,xxx original miles. 400c.i. Big Block with 727 Trans and a 9 1/4 rear end. The car is amazingly clean. No rust anywhere! Runs good. A little cold blooded during start up on colder days. Can be a daily driver or a mean derby car. Needs a battery. Only problem is the stearing column is messed up. Something with the ignition is broke. I do have a spare column to fix it. Just havnt had time to get to it yet. I bought it for the motor and trans to put in my '72 Duster. With that being said. I will sell the car without motor and trans for $1,200obo or the whole car for $2,500. Please call with any questions. I can send more pics too. GVW on this land yacht is 6,305lbs!!!

What a sick SOB.....! He needs to keep the Dodge and lose the POS A body.`Better yet, take all the Mopars away from him and leave Chevrolets in their place. :elmer:

It'll probably be resisted for $6k by a flipper in a few days.

It'll probably be resisted for $6k by a flipper in a few days.

I would not be surprised to end up seeing something like this.

:eusa_liar: :eek:ops::eek:ops::car flipper::eek:ops::eek:ops: :eusa_liar:

Something New just came in !

Lash Auto
4520 S Florida Ave
Lakeland, FL 33813

00S0S_LBe67nvqja_600x450.jpg

Just in this Better than new 1976 Dodge Monaco

'1976" Monaco Royal with 47,000 original miles. 400c.i. Big Block with 727 Trans and a 9 1/4 rear end. The car is amazingly clean. No rust anywhere! Runs good. Can be a show car or daily driver. Needs nothing but a new owner. Please call with any questions. I have many more pictures coming soon. Act now on this one of a kind gem find.
Now Just $ 18,799.00
:behave::rofl:

More like... I have to sell my Monaco because I just found my "Dream House" and I need the 10k for a down payment.
LOL

Yeah and don't even know what my dream house looks like yet.... we haven't found it.... but must sell the car, and get maximum dollar for obvious reasons.... right.

Uuugghh this is why I wake up every morning and think today is going to be good. Goto U.S.Steel load my first load at 5am then about halfway to Follansbee WV where it goes I have run across enough stupid assholes that it makes me want to give up on humanity all together, and they are everywhere, it a wonder how anything gets done at all or how they even make it to work. I guess that's how we get to enjoy these craigslist ads, people writing down their stupid thoughts for all to see. Kind of like this rant,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back