NOT MINE 1976 NYB St. Regis w/hood scoops.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
1976 Chrysler New Yorker Sedan 4D
Not mine

Screenshot_20231005_135151.jpg

Screenshot_20231005_135329.jpg

Screenshot_20231005_135624.jpg

Another case study of what NOT to do to a C body...

But his old one is now listed for sale $17,395 in Cadillac MI.
I came across it the other day on carsforsale.com.
REALLY? (any good linky or screenshot?)
Damn that just threw a monkey wrench into my plan of going to the car show at the flea market here in Daytona Beach tomorrow morning. Was hoping to see Stan's car and possibly get a video interview with the current owner (sales pitch)... also to save me money from going to the Turkey run and traipsing all over the Speedway and looking at GM crap to find Stan's old car.

Oh well... maybe I will still go as this one is in the FB Flea Market gallery and I wouldn't mind checking it out but the picture being from the 2021 gallery I'll bet it's long gone from the area.

HEMI.FURY.jpg

And I'll be stuck looking at this crap...

BIG.SCOOP.MOPAR.jpg

MUSTANG.MONSTROUSY.jpg

I'm sure as heck not going to make a trip just to see this monstrosity listed here.

BTW it looks as this picture with the high rise condo in the background is over 'beachside' and close to A1A. I tried to geolocate the picture but FB strips all that information so I'm leaning towards just my familiarly with the area and think it maybe up Ormond way, but anyway I'll bet he went across the tracks to the 'hood' <ahem> 'Midtown' to pick up this beauty!

BTW Stan last time out at the Flea Market this spring before the hot weather set in I saw these and thought of you. I hung around for awhile checking them out and no one approached me to give me the sales pitch so I moved on.

20230430_131754.jpg

I was reading in the local newspaper years ago that some bright bulb in the city counsel thought that these 'tiny houses' were a solution to affordable housing in the area, went so far as to make a pricepoint of 70/80 $$$ grand (to get the tax base I'll bet)... crickets after that..

:lol:

Back