WANTED 1976 Royal Monaco Brougham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black76RMB

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all I am looking for a few parts or a parts car for my 1976 Royal Monaco Brougham 2 door. I am located on Vancouver Island in BC just north of Seattle so closer the better if possible.

- Two of the chrome inserts with wood grain vinyl inserts to cover the door pull strap attaching screws.

- Right front fender and wheel arch trim. (no cornering lights)

- Right outside mirror, mine is scratched.

- Rear Bumper mine is damaged form someone using the bumper jack.

- Front bumper over riders, may just take a whole bumper if the price is right.

-Front corner light lenses, mine are crazed.

- Instrument Cluster with Speedometer and Oil Pressure/Temperature gauge and wiring.

-Trunk dress up kit, my car has had everything removed.

- Buzzer relay circuit breaker for headlight doors, mine will occasionally start squawking for no apparent reason.

I think that's it for now any help would be hugely appreciated! (no pun intended)

Thanks,
Colin

Still looking for parts unfortunately the shipping from Ohio to British Columbia is killer. Tried Wildcat, and Desert Valley anyone know of wreckers with old cars on the west coast?

Trunk dress up kit, my car has had everything removed.[/QUOTE]
I am not aware of any "dress up" kit, in the traditional sense.
My NYB merely has a black fuzzy fur carpet, spare tire cover, and a black cardboard cover covering the wiring at the extreme end of the trunk where the latch is.

Floor carpet and wire cover, DIY. Spare tire cover, ebay.

Hope thst helps.

Trunk dress up kit, my car has had everything removed.[/QUOTE]
I am not aware of any "dress up" kit, in the traditional sense.
My NYB merely has a black fuzzy fur carpet, spare tire cover, and a black cardboard cover covering the wiring at the extreme end of the trunk where the latch is.

Floor carpet and wire cover, DIY. Spare tire cover, ebay.

Hope thst helps.

Do you happen to know if there was any stainless steel trim? My 76 Cordoba had stainless trim on the inside edge of the trunk seal. All I have is screw holes to go from but that's it.

I don't have it and I can't recall ever seeing any SS trim. I would have picked up on that.

Still looking for parts unfortunately the shipping from Ohio to British Columbia is killer. Tried Wildcat, and Desert Valley anyone know of wreckers with old cars on the west coast?

there is a guy "cole" on the V8buick site, he is in British columbia, appears to have a yard and or a tow business, active parts seller, you might want to look him up.

No stainless steel trim. Just cardboard, and carpet. I can get a pic of the carboard if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back