NOT MINE 1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham Coupe - $17,500 (Atlanta)

67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
not mine
1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham Coupe - cars & trucks - by owner -...
00z0z_d8r5ctvYV3vz_0a006F_600x450.jpg

00b0b_h9uXwpBPJSez_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

00y0y_aWrfcBMJrJSz_0fa0a7_600x450.jpg

00m0m_v7MrtDdGlsz_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

00I0I_cEbYSCioHpZz_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

00p0p_9PDGa0IjHSqz_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

00x0x_cVvc2EmuJCz_0ue0k9_600x450.jpg

01616_1YotdisJxGwz_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

00C0C_h8LSxQVt5VXz_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

00F0F_g1nZHomRATSz_0x20oe_600x450.jpg

00202_jkqBPGuR4sz_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

Immaculate 1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham - black-on-black coupe powered by a 440ci V8 paired with a three-speed automatic transmission. Features include chrome bumpers, hideaway headlamps, tinted windows, side mirrors, side skirts, twin exhaust finishers, steel wheels, a black landau top, tufted leather seats, power accessories (windows, doors, driver's seat), recently serviced air conditioning, coated underbody, and an aftermarket sound system (JL Audio amplifier, Morel speakers, and Bluetooth connectivity). Recent servicing included new vinyl top, new tires (225/75 Ironman RB-12 NWS whitewall tires), oil change, replacing the radiator, intake manifold and valve cover gaskets, air filter housing, fuel filter, fuel lines, and vacuum lines.

Runs, drives, looks, and sounds great, and the interior is as comfortable as any leather couch you've ever sat on. Get ready for a lot of attention and questions about this eye-catcher. Too many photos and features to list, but this exceptional classic comes with extensive service record documentation. It could easily be a daily driver now, or you could make it a show car with a little more attention.

I love this car but my wife says it is not for toddlers (they love it too), and I can't keep this many cars at the house, so I'm making some room for a new toy. Make me an offer and come see this beauty!

Clean Georgia title in hand, in-person transaction only.

The pictures in the german ad were all taken in the US, perhaps the german seller advertised the car without owning it. It happens sometimes that I find a car advertised by a german dealer while it is still listed on ebaymotors in the US. Some dealers make quick money without risk and only buy the car after they have sold it in Germany.

The pictures in the german ad were all taken in the US, perhaps the german seller advertised the car without owning it. It happens sometimes that I find a car advertised by a german dealer while it is still listed on ebaymotors in the US. Some dealers make quick money without risk and only buy the car after they have sold it in Germany.
So.... It's still here in the USA? I guess AtlantaMike is probably sick of it already eh?

From the BaT auction:
Sold on 2/16/21 for $11,750 to AtlantaMike

I wonder what BaT would think about him using the previous auctions pictures?

Last edited:
I wonder what BaT would thing about him using the previous auctions pictures?
I used to read BaT daily starting back when they were showing interesting **** boxes. I saw it eventually become homebase for all the scumbag wannabe flippers.
I stopped reading BaT when I called out a flipper and all the rest of the comments jumped on my ***. Jeezes.

This car's been out there for a while on several sites. Water stains on the headliner and some other issues that were visible on past photos!

Back