For Sale 1977 Chrysler newport - $8500 (Meadville)

Status
Not open for further replies.

67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine
1977 Chrysler newport

00I0I_39PzZyD4kwx_600x450.jpg

00h0h_6axxuewwYCS_600x450.jpg

00303_j0G7mb3sjlj_600x450.jpg

01717_f8mD34UqRMs_600x450.jpg

00G0G_lPuSbCGkh7y_600x450.jpg

00g0g_5vbB9Z3aYyD_600x450.jpg

01616_gvFRCesxSGk_600x450.jpg

01010_a7MIvJUEkL6_600x450.jpg

00q0q_jEWGWIYXDX4_600x450.jpg

00505_13RKlslTVD3_600x450.jpg

00v0v_2NGZKb1tpGE_600x450.jpg

00S0S_edm8VXFE5i9_600x450.jpg

Beautiful classic survivor Chrysler its got a lean burn 400ci big block with the 727 torqueflight transmission. Its only got 36k original miles on it!!! It runs excellent and everything works exactly as it should. Its priced reasonable cause it does need a little TLC. Nothing major at all. This car has zero rust on it. Dont let this gem pass you by

That lean burn's just dying to die. No tilt wheel. Regular AC, tho. Wonder what the seller means by a little TLC?

My assumption of the seller is: they seem to be a Mopar family... if a little Jeep heavy... but don't love this car. Cruising and wrenching time goes to the coupe with the unfortunate rake in the background. This is grandma's car or bought from a neighbor purely to flip. It does look good, but green would be a negative value and they are way off base on their pricing. At least it won't get smashed at that price.

My assumption of the seller is: they seem to be a Mopar family... if a little Jeep heavy... but don't love this car. Cruising and wrenching time goes to the coupe with the unfortunate rake in the background. This is grandma's car or bought from a neighbor purely to flip. It does look good, but green would be a negative value and they are way off base on their pricing. At least it won't get smashed at that price.
I can never understand why green is a negative. I mean, some like ém blue, some like ém white, some red....why the issue with green? Of course my formal is a dark green with a white top and I think it looks cool. But why is green so often mentioned as a problem or a negative? Isn't it just about individual color preferences, which vary as much as there are individuals?

I can never understand why green is a negative. I mean, some like ém blue, some like ém white, some red....why the issue with green? Of course my formal is a dark green with a white top and I think it looks cool. But why is green so often mentioned as a problem or a negative? Isn't it just about individual color preferences, which vary as much as there are individuals?

Depends on the green in my opinion. Some colors are easier to pull off than others. For example orange along with green. Not saying I don't like green as I have three green cars. Greens like these below are good looking in person.
962_main_l.jpg
Focus_001.jpg
Cougar_2013_02.jpg

Sorry, I'm not being hateful... green is just a tougher sell than red or black or even most blues. I have owned plenty of green cars, and like some of the shades a lot. The next time you look at a car like this, ask yourself if it would sell faster or for bigger $$ if it were triple black?

Sorry, I'm not being hateful... green is just a tougher sell than red or black or even most blues. I have owned plenty of green cars, and like some of the shades a lot. The next time you look at a car like this, ask yourself if it would sell faster or for bigger $$ if it were triple black?

You are probably barking at the moon Jeff. I would never own a green car, though some shades are nicer than others.

OK, with triple black, you've got me on that one....

I think the real negative to the price is its a sedan and a very bare bones car. No power seats no power windows. But, sometimes that's a good thing. We all know how fiddly the windows can be.
I think that if it checked out, it'd be worth $6-7,000. You could drive it a long time without putting money into it.

You have to put eyeballs on a car claiming to be low mileage. If it checks out it would be worth going after and then you can just wash and wax them like Dave does.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back