For Sale 1977 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham Station Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with station wagons and commercial type vehicles being so expensive?, this one is cheap considering its condition and what other wagons are going for.

What is it with station wagons and commercial type vehicles being so expensive?, this one is cheap considering its condition and what other wagons are going for.

I presume the scarcity of them plus they are legendary. Police cars, taxis, wagons, a lot of stories and tales to go along with them

That's a lot of money if you are buying with resale on your mind but it's pretty cheap really if you're buying it to keep.

Assuming of course it is as brand new looking in person.

You get to enjoy it now with nothing more than routine preventative/preservation maintenance not 5 years from now if you're lucky after "fixing up" a much lesser/cheaper example at twice the price plus blood sweat and a pail of tears.

Kevin

That's a lot of money if you are buying with resale on your mind but it's pretty cheap really if you're buying it to keep.

Assuming of course it is as brand new looking in person.

You get to enjoy it now with nothing more than routine preventative/preservation maintenance not 5 years from now if you're lucky after "fixing up" a much lesser/cheaper example at twice the price plus blood sweat and a pail of tears.

Kevin
That's very true, but there are those among us that enjoy that blood, sweat, and tears thing. Others just have wallets that are very hard to pry open.:rolleyes:

Nope, mine is F7, Forest Green Sunfire (Dark green), this RMB is F2 Jade Green (Light green). Interiors are the same colour though.

I find it interesting in that it seemed to me that the so common green colors were fading out by this time in the 70's.

That's very true, but there are those among us that enjoy that blood, sweat, and tears thing. Others just have wallets that are very hard to pry open.:rolleyes:
You might get a railroad spike with this... but it still won't get $20k out of my wallet... I've tried.
363561.jpg

I checked some of the prices of other cars that dealer has for sale....WOW Lakeland Lash of the north! 30k for a CJ-7?, 50k for a Wagoneer?
That is one beautiful wagon, but over priced like most of his other stuff from this vintage. 24k for a 73 Pontiac wagon for example.
I think Stan hit it spot on with 12-13k, get in and enjoy like Kevin said.

Unless someone actually haggles with him, there's no seeing what kind of wiggle room there is on the price other than speculation based on experience from other scumbag flipper dealers.
What a shame.

Honestly, I'd be all over it at $15K. It's very damn nice! And you will likely never see a twin to it these days.

That means the Coronet or the Imperial would have to go. Don't see me selling either for a wagon, nice as this is. Sure would like it, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back