1977 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham Wagon

relbmar16

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank Wally in Canada and also this group and forum for helping me source the interior seats I needed for my project 1977 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham Wagon. I've never had much momentum on this project because the car was missing it's interior. It's not easy to find the right Brown interior for a 77 Royal Monaco Wagon.......Thank you Wally in Canada who found me here and reached out to me.......also got the Sun Visors too......so now I'm really ready to start the major work.....installing an engine and drive train. it's coming out of my 78 Chrysler New Yorker that's a rust bucked and too far gone to save......besides, this is a bit more rare and interesting...don't get me wrong, I have a beautiful 78 New Yorker in green and have owned a Black one too. Here's some photos. Also just aquired the right Mopar Road Wheels too for the Wagon, like the one's on my 77 Royal Monaco Brougham Diplomat Coupe.....which i was out and about in last week....photos included.

thumbnail_20221224_123149.jpg

front left.jpg

back of front.jpg

middle seat.jpg

rear facing.jpg

wagon.jpg

royal monaco 2 augusta.jpg

royal monaco 1 augusta.jpg

Your Royal Monaco Coupe is the spitting image of the one (color too) I parted out due to Ohio rust. Nice car with a 440 that is going into another Mopar.

I may have some parts saved from that car if you are in need of anything...

Thanks, but I have two of them....the one I'm driving and also a parts car which I've pretty juch gutted already. This summer going to take all the floors and solid body parts off the car before I scrap it. I had been in a front end collision, was a nice car until it's accident. Got it in Memphis off of Coparts There are the two of them together. The only thing I would be interested in if you have it is the right and left door panels.....you can never have enough of those as spares.....hard to find part. The wrecked car is has less rust than the 440 car......The 440 car is dead slow, California emissions but spent most of it's life in Georgia.

beast 1 and beast 2.jpg

Memphis in the lot.jpg

royal monaco pair.jpg

royal moanco pair II.jpg

If you want to go to a Private Conversation, I think that's best if you are interested in these or other things... (PS: Nice C-Body cars)...

DSCN0964.JPG

DSCN0966.JPG

DSCN1196.JPG

DSCN0966.JPG

Could share the fender tags and door stickers of these Formals with us?

Well, the cars are in Maine and I'm in Virginia....I will be there in the next week or two....since someone has also asked me to take a photo of the tag on my Imperial....i'll do these two as well.

If you want to go to a Private Conversation, I think that's best if you are interested in these or other things... (PS: Nice C-Body cars)...

View attachment 576703

View attachment 576704

View attachment 576705

View attachment 576708
we can go private, but I only really am interested in the top portion of each door panel, nothing else.. I"ve got duplicates of everything else already. I see these are the 1976 style, my car is the 1977, they will fit but aren't really right for my car. What are you thinking on price? I'm in Virginia

Back