NOT MINE 1977 PLYMOUTH GRAN FURY BROUGHAM 2DRHT (FB/Gateway)

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
This one is back up for sale at Gateway (for a whole year) for 14.5k with the owner wondering/crying on why it hasn't sold yet. (on FaceBook).

No more new pictures, just a video of it sitting in the herd.

This is my Fury. As nice as the day it came out of the factory.

1977 PLYMOUTH GRAN FURY BROUGHAM 2DRHT, LOW MILES (FB-Gateway).jpg

And he’ll have for many yrs to come at that price, we’ve seen this one for many yrs now from what I remember.. had oversized mags on it too at some point…

And he’ll have for many yrs to come at that price, we’ve seen this one for many yrs now from what I remember.. had oversized mags on it too at some point…
Yea and a lowering job, I think the last pictures I took a geez at on fateway looked like they de-lowered the rear but the front still needed the bars cranked. It's been de-stickered & re-wheeled, when I questioned him about the video post as if the car had been fully de-lowered I didn't get too clear of a answer.

(edit) just went to fateway site for a refresher, still has the fat tires on the back and IMHO Rallye Wheels ain't for this car, glass packs are still there, and this is the one with the inoperable speed control ie the pull cable is off too the side into a bracket, sounds like a funky 4bbl install and would wonder how the transmission kickdown linkage is.
Still has some funky battery too.

Last edited:
Well. Well, Well, poking around on this site I see one we've seen many times before.
A lot of this sites are just a culmination of old AD's but with no dates, this one appears to have different old low-res pictures and with a "Ad# 102712" could this number be the original AD date of 10/27/12?
Seems like this car has gone around the country from Jacksonville, FL, Arkansas, Arizona, back to Florida but a bit further south than Jacksonville, now in the hands of Gateway consignment in who knows where.

11-29-22.1977 Plymouth Grand Fury - 001.www.cars-on-line.com.jpg

11-29-22.1977 Plymouth Grand Fury - 002.www.cars-on-line.com.jpg

Back