Status
Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
*NM*

So that is what mine is suppose to look like?

Settling father's estate.

1978 New Yorker Brougham with only 34k actual miles.

All Original, including the paint.

My father had one of these back in the early 80's, and believed it was the most comfortable car he ever sat in....hey look at those seats! He found this on eBay about 5 years ago and had to have it. Originally a California car it has no rust. It has obviously always been garage kept, has no sun damage on the dash, package tray, vinyl top, etc. The only wear Anywhere on the interior is some scuffing on the driver's lean back from entering and exiting - not ripped or cracked.

Beautiful Imperial type styling. Last of the true pillarless hardtops. Also has the optional vent windows.

It was represented to him as correct mileage and I see no reason to doubt it.

Runs Excellent. All the windows and locks work. Power antennea works. Has a CB radio and of course an 8-track player. Clock, or "Chronometer" works.

I had to add a can of freon, so the air conditioning does blow cold, but probably has a leak somewhere.

One of a kind, head turning cruiser. When you sit in it, you're bound to agree it's the most comfortable car you've ever sat in!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3271331832.html

That is by far the cleanest Formal New Yorker I ever saw. That white interior is flawless.

.....to date.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Roger that. There was a very low mileage Ny'er in the Survivor tent at Carlisle 2 years ago. I know I took pictures of it and can't find them. It was pretty clean and flawless too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back