For Sale 1978 NYB coupe with low miles (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, some good photos! She is stunning! And I'm guessing those are the original wheels? Those have got to be one of Chrysler's best designs! They look like aluminum wheels, not wheel covers, anyone know for sure? I'm curious to know how they'd look on a fuselage. It's a Derrick Dodge car too, from Edmonton, Alberta.

I believe it has no sunroof. On the Hemmings Ad : "Seller’s Description:
One owner car with very low mileage 14,762km (9,226 miles) all the bells and whistles! 440 engine, power options: seats, windows, locks, trunk & antenna. Tilt & telescopic steering. Am/Fm 8 track stereo. Has all available 1978 options. Car very much loved and in beautiful condition."

I believe it has no sunroof. On the Hemmings Ad : "Seller’s Description:
One owner car with very low mileage 14,762km (9,226 miles) all the bells and whistles! 440 engine, power options: seats, windows, locks, trunk & antenna. Tilt & telescopic steering. Am/Fm 8 track stereo. Has all available 1978 options. Car very much loved and in beautiful condition."

The car has ATC II and more than likely the wipers don't work. Wiper cams (1978 one year only) self destruct or crumble with age.

Don't need wipers on a classic. They stay out of the rain and are always Rain Xd just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back