For Sale 1979 300 62.000 orig miles - $5500 (Stacy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/5374744745.html
00O0O_6ckeznGntmJ_600x450.jpg

00N0N_lxw4iDMMKfx_600x450.jpg

00P0P_6CtVRx8ftOC_600x450.jpg

00T0T_l5OSp0ql7Fz_600x450.jpg

00707_1ssIBGmHARM_600x450.jpg

Rare 1979 Chrysler 300 360/727 Police interceptor and suspension package stock and unmolested. Well I put drop spindles to lower and level the car by one inch. Brand new tires, brakes, shocks, suspension, and have receipts for over 7,000 worth of work to bring this car to perfect driving.

Eight track works awesome as everything on the car does. The rear end has high gears so you can cruise at 80 @ 2,200 RPM.

This was a Kansas born and raised car and has no under body corrosion at all.

Will Deliver anywhere in the Midwest for Gas cost only

These 1957 – 1988 Dodge Dropped Spindles fit most Dodge Frames
ONE design to fit the above implied broad range applications? I'm calling bullshit.
He makes it sound like if it is a car with torsion bars, it fits.
I wonder what the real application range is for a plug n play.

That's a nice looking automobile, easy on the eyes. The front license plate has had more hits than the Beatles.

I really like this car. I had a 79 Cordoba with the same red interior and white paint. Not a 300 but looked the same in every other way. I've had a soft spot for them ever since. I'm sure, like everyone else here, I have about 50 cars that I "need"......

ONE design to fit the above implied broad range applications? I'm calling bullshit.
He makes it sound like if it is a car with torsion bars, it fits.
I wonder what the real application range is for a plug n play.

First... it does look clean

I agree it is unlikely they support the entire range, but more importantly what is the true engineering behind this piece? I tend to agree that this is a better way than simply winding down the T-bars, at least in theory. If they preserved the angles and locations from the original knuckle and simply moved the spindle up a little... would it really effect the dynamics of the car much or at all? Would this be available for those that want drums changed to disks as an alternative?

I had the impression they were more of a made to order outfit... Does anyone have experience dealing with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back