SOLD 1993 Eagle Vision TSi

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparnutcase

Reaction score
Contact seller
Putting my 1993 Eagle Vision TSi up for sale. Car has 100,050 miles. Has the 3.5 V6 with automatic OD. Has 8 way power buckets,leather,center console,pb,ps,pw,pl,pa,cruise,cold AC(yes it is working, Commando!),loaded up pretty good. I think the only 2 things it does not have are the sunroof and higher end stereo,has AM/FM cassette. Body is in pretty good shape although not perfect. Has 1 very small light dent and typical dings and scratches for the age. Was a 1 owner garaged car until 1/2013. Runs very well and has great handling for a 4 door. The only major issue is a problem with reverse in the tranny. Has a code 50......rear gear error ratio. FSM transmission book has about 8 things listed that it could be. It does go into gear and will slowly move on its own, but does not have full pressure. Could be anything from a $10 sensor to needing a rebuild. I do not have the time or energy at this point to deal with it. I am asking $1000 or reasonable offer. Fix the tranny and you have a pretty darn nice daily or extra driver. Can send any pics that you would like to see. Contact me via PM here. Thanks!

Eagle 5.JPG

Eagle 6.JPG

Eagle 4.JPG

image.jpeg

image.jpeg vision.jpeg

We had a 95 vision same color. Best damn car. Kept it 19 years.

Had a 93 tSI just like that, same color and all. Great car until my son wrecked it. Never could find the creaks after the repairs so traded it in for a 95 Avenger. Of course, about 3 days before the Avenger arrived I found the squeak, would have likely cost me under a hundred to fix but I just left it for the next owner. The Avenger I couldn't wait to get rid of, it was just too small for me - it was the wife du jour that wanted that little thing.

Great car, great colors. Had a '95 Concorde in the family for 20 years, sold to a friend who still drives it. I liked it so much I bought a 2nd Gen LHS, which is my daily at 160k.

Good luck with the sale. If I had that giant warehouse we all dream of...

I have two 1997 Chrysler Concordes. Best car Chrysler ever made. It does everything well. Handling is its best feature - like a go kart almost, but a supple one. And the a/c has more capacity than a house unit. When ever I drive them, I keep asking myself how a car could be any better. Given Chrysler's history of working any bugs out by using the customer to reveal any flaws after start of production, I chose to get the last model year of this body style.

Putting my 1993 Eagle Vision TSi up for sale. Car has 100,050 miles. Has the 3.5 V6 with automatic OD. Has 8 way power buckets,leather,center console,pb,ps,pw,pl,pa,cruise,cold AC(yes it is working, Commando!),loaded up pretty good. I think the only 2 things it does not have are the sunroof and higher end stereo,has AM/FM cassette. Body is in pretty good shape although not perfect. Has 1 very small light dent and typical dings and scratches for the age. Was a 1 owner garaged car until 1/2013. Runs very well and has great handling for a 4 door. The only major issue is a problem with reverse in the tranny. Has a code 50......rear gear error ratio. FSM transmission book has about 8 things listed that it could be. It does go into gear and will slowly move on its own, but does not have full pressure. Could be anything from a $10 sensor to needing a rebuild. I do not have the time or energy at this point to deal with it. I am asking $1000 or reasonable offer. Fix the tranny and you have a pretty darn nice daily or extra driver. Can send any pics that you would like to see. Contact me via PM here. Thanks!

Really nice. I love first generation LH cars... it's a shame their values are so low. There are tons of techs who know that transmission... but unfortunately many of them would quote a rebuild without hesitation or diagnostics. I'm very tempted, but I have enough on my plate and no parking for it.

I have two 1997 Chrysler Concordes. Best car Chrysler ever made. It does everything well. Handling is its best feature - like a go kart almost, but a supple one. And the a/c has more capacity than a house unit. When ever I drive them, I keep asking myself how a car could be any better. Given Chrysler's history of working any bugs out by using the customer to reveal any flaws after start of production, I chose to get the last model year of this body style.

I was very close to buying one new... but with the rapid depreciation of the old models, I chose to wait for the 98... IDK who decided to remove the headroom... but they missed the point that excited big people who wanted these cars.

Had that exact car as a demo back in '93 in Black Cherry. One of the best demos i ever had with the autostick. Man I miss that car.....there is some chatter going around of an updated LH FWD car coming guess we will see. GLWS!

But remember the negatives....A/C evaporators gone bad on all LH platform cars, then Chrysler repleaced them plus the replacements were from the same manufacture and they went bad. Dealers were replacing several in the same car. Headlight were so bad that there was a hint of the feds getting involved. The 3.3 and 3.5 were good drivetrains but police agencies got turned off when you could count on replacing the transmission near 100k miles.

UPDATE!!!!! Taking best cash offer!! Car needs to go ASAP!!! All reasonable offers will strongly be considered!! Thanks!

I wouldn't mind to have it but I can't spare the money I'm getting ready to get my truck painted and a building built within next two months

I like these cars but who was the rocket scientist that over engineered the cooling system, someone needs to be reminded of KISS.

Have you tried lhfourms.net, dodge intrepid club, etc? I know these cars have fan clubs.

I love these things but I would personally prefer the Plymouth Laser with the turbo engine. I have an unhealthy attraction to Plymouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back