2017 Mopars at the Valley

GJS

Reaction score
Lebanon Valley Dragway

I know this isn't top of the pops for shows BUT I'm trying to round out my late summer through fall, assuming my girl is road worthy which I'm pretty sure she will be, all I've got are local cruises and the like other than this.

Anyone local to the area going to this? If so, I'd love to gang up!

Also, this is a weird one but it's getting some decent rides:

Cruisin' On Main - Manchester, Connecticut

I'd love to see some of you all there if you're local. It'd be my first time there with a C Body (er any car) since 2003!

Anyone else know of any good times later in summer/earlier in fall in the North East, let me know!

I'm planning on going to Lebanon Valley ..........:thumbsup:

I do not know about the other one in Connecticut as of yet :confused:

I'm planning on going to Lebanon Valley ..........:thumbsup:

I do not know about the other one in Connecticut as of yet :confused:
Nice!! See you at Lebanon then!

The Manchester one is just a general show but they close off the southern half of Main St. and a ton of folks show. Never much of a C Body crowd but everyone is really open and good. Better for folks who are really local, if you travel too much I'd imagine it might be a let down.

Best part about Manchester are the highway trains. Just miles of old iron headed in the same direction!

Nice!! See you at Lebanon then!

The Manchester one is just a general show but they close off the southern half of Main St. and a ton of folks show. Never much of a C Body crowd but everyone is really open and good. Better for folks who are really local, if you travel too much I'd imagine it might be a let down.

Best part about Manchester are the highway trains. Just miles of old iron headed in the same direction!

That will be a good take just to watch all of the old iron rolling along... I have not been to Lebanon for probably the past five years so I am excited to go. I won't have the Sport Fury but will have the boss's DTS or my truck. I am hoping to go to Carlisle next year for the very first time.

That will be a good take just to watch all of the old iron rolling along... I have not been to Lebanon for probably the past five years so I am excited to go. I won't have the Sport Fury but will have the boss's DTS or my truck. I am hoping to go to Carlisle next year for the very first time.
Carlisle indeed. The Monaco was just not ready this year and finances / time off were not playing well either. That should sort out by 2018 and she'll get her first big trip!

Yea I hear you... I have not done a thing the car yet but am hoping it will be at least road ready or trailer ready for the trip.

I might do Lebanon Valley this year. I've never been to that show.

Ralph Barbagallo is doing a car show on Sunday of Labor Day weekend. I won't be going to that myself. But it is in Connecticut. NE Hemi 2015 Fall Meet Bristol CT

Get in touch with @roadcuda here if you are interested.

Yea I hear you... I have not done a thing the car yet but am hoping it will be at least road ready or trailer ready for the trip.
I've pretty much built my entire top end but I'm running low on time for troubleshooting and correcting the suspension... damn, guess that's why you gotta have two C Bodies.

I went to Lebanon Valley last year. A five hour drive for me. It was an ok show, maybe 75 cars. If the weather is nice I could be persuaded to go again.

Swap meet was very minimal

I went to Lebanon Valley last year. A five hour drive for me. It was an ok show, maybe 75 cars. If the weather is nice I could be persuaded to go again.

Swap meet was very minimal
It's only about 2.5 hours for me so it's a pretty sure bet, show wise. The drive alone is worth it.
I reckon I'll be pretty broke by then so swap meet ain't no big deal!

It's only about 2.5 hours for me so it's a pretty sure bet, show wise. The drive alone is worth it.
I reckon I'll be pretty broke by then so swap meet ain't no big deal!

Maybe, I gotta leave at four in the morning to be there by 9 30

It's about 3 hours, depending on how I go.

I'd like to take Rt 20, but that might add another hour. Three turns after leaving my driveway and I'm on Rt 20 to the entrance.

GJS, I am a maybe for both the Valley Show and Manchester. Weather permitting, I plan to be at the NE Hemi Owners car show that Ralph is hosting.

Are you a member of Mopars In Motion? If not, you should be. See their FaceBook page or go to; www.moparinmotion.com

Where in CT are you?

Bill

GJS, I am a maybe for both the Valley Show and Manchester. Weather permitting, I plan to be at the NE Hemi Owners car show that Ralph is hosting.

Are you a member of Mopars In Motion? If not, you should be. See their FaceBook page or go to; www.moparinmotion.com

Where in CT are you?

Bill
Nice! I'll try and make the Hemi owners show as well. I'd love to clog that Manchester show with as many C Bodies as possible! The one year I made it with my 68 Monaco there was one other C Body there, a gorgeous black 68 NYR. Since, I've not seen too many. Decent amount of pre 65 Biggies but no C's.

I live in Stafford Springs. Though I'm not presently a member of Mopars in Motion, Rob Brogle told me about the club... just been so busy trying to get the Monaco on the road that I haven't had any time to make a meet or join. That'll get fixed on short order.

I'm hoping to be on the road by early August. Any shows you end up going to, let me know! It'd be awesome to cruise with y'all.

Back