2023 Ram Getting New Instrument Cluster

I won't be getting too excited just yet. They are having enough trouble supplying electronics to insert into the current models, right @Dobalovr ?

I read an article somewhere that they are switching to a new metal (platinum) so it might be easier and faster to build the needed semi-conductors

I won't be getting too excited just yet. They are having enough trouble supplying electronics to insert into the current models, right @Dobalov

You got that right @300rag we can't get simple trucks built like Blue Shade GT's....

It isn't that much different than what we have now as most people use the digital speedo display anyways

85630C41-1158-495D-8DCA-F53DD6D48FD7.jpeg

You guyz are full of **** :poke:

View attachment 532774

5.7L Rebel GT still only has 395 hp. The new grill and tailgate doesn't make it any faster. Top speed is 118 mph.

G/T Packaging for Performance

New for 2022 is a Rebel G/T package, which for an additional $3,000 brings a number of appearance upgrades like a leather-wrapped shift knob, G/T decals, ventilated front seats, a bright pedal kit, and a sport performance hood.Feb 25, 2022

5.7L Rebel GT still only has 395 hp. The new grill and tailgate doesn't make it any faster. Top speed is 118 mph.

G/T Packaging for Performance

New for 2022 is a Rebel G/T package, which for an additional $3,000 brings a number of appearance upgrades like a leather-wrapped shift knob, G/T decals, ventilated front seats, a bright pedal kit, and a sport performance hood.Feb 25, 202
The console shifter instead of the knob is worth the price of admission, well kind of.
  • 3.92 Rear Axle Ratio
  • Floor Console
  • "G/T" Decal
  • G/T Interior Theme
  • Leather / Vinyl Bucket Seats
  • Leather-Wrapped Shift-Knob
  • Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
  • Bright Pedal Kit
  • Cold Air Intake System by Mopar®
  • Off-Road Rubber Floor Mats by Mopar®
  • Passive Cold End Exhaust
  • Sport Performance Hood
  • Steering-Wheel-Mounted Shift Control
  • Performance Pages

17 minutes well spent for me in this video.. as I am late to the party (first I have heard of this GT truck is this thread -- seriously)

I guess I dont quite "get" this truck segment overall (e.g., something like the TRX/Raptor/Trail Boss etc-- not dissin' folks/trucks, its just I must be outside the target demograhic the product planners used to come up with these things) ... but clearly the OEM's do.

Nevertheless, I like this Rebel GT version a lot

The console shifter instead of the knob is worth the price of admission, well kind of.

Peter .. dont tell Stan :poke:but look what I found...

1653319979517.png

Last edited:
I don't understand why they would put "Performance Pages" in a 6000 lb truck with a 5.7L. It isn't any faster than my 2018 "Southfork Edition" 1 of 113 with Delmonico Red Pearl and Canyon Brown two tone with 3.92. I think my interior looks just as good or better.

DSC_0391.JPG

20191206_093102.jpg

20180123_130429.jpg

20180123_130537.jpg

I don't understand why they would put "Performance Pages" in a 6000 lb truck with a 5.7L. It isn't any faster ...
It isn't necessarily faster, but performance isn't always all about speed. Some of it is for descent angles, side slope angles,etc., geared to off-road use. Maybe they should have renamed them "additional vehicle gauges and information".

I do like the console shifter and the panoramic window. I don't drive off road so the Rebel isn't for me. My Ram is 4 wheel drive but I haven't had a need to put it 4 wheel drive in the 4 years that I have had it. I do put in in 4 wheel drive every couple of month's when it's raining just to lube up the seals.

Back