2024 Mopar Madmen calendar art

Mike66Chryslers

Reaction score
I am the photographer (along with my son) and calendar organizer for my local Mopar club. I thought some people would enjoy my handiwork for our 2024 club calendar.

00_cover_front_final_(584x480).jpg

01_John_Coronet2_final_(608x480).jpg

02_Coronets_final_(608x480).jpg

03_grant_RR_final_(608x480).jpg

04_Kevin_69_DartGT_final_(608x480).jpg

05_Brian_SF_final_(608x480).jpg

06_Dee_Challenger_final_(608x480).jpg

07_Fred_Gary_Cudas_final_(608x480).jpg

08_Moparfest_final_(640x480).jpg

09_Greg_Prospector_final_(608x480).jpg

Wow… great job on the calendar Mike! But how do you know what month is what if it doesn’t say?

What city is the MoPar MadMen car club located in?

Looks like you could use a few more C-bodies. :)

What city is the MoPar MadMen car club located in?

Looks like you could use a few more C-bodies. :)
We can always use more C-bodies! We are mostly in the greater Hamilton area; most members are from Stoney Creek to Waterdown, a couple are in Burlington, and a few are further afield. We like to go on driving cruises out towards Niagara, Lake Erie, Brantford, etc. Where are you?

Wow… great job on the calendar Mike! But how do you know what month is what if it doesn’t say?
Thanks! I posted all the pictures here in order of their respective months. On the actual printed calendars the pages are spiral-bound and the month is printed on the lower half when the calendar is opened. Here are a few examples. I do the layouts of these pages too, so I have complete freedom to coordinate fonts, backgrounds, watermarks, custom events, the little prev/next months in the corner, etc.

01a_John_Coronet_final_(973x768).jpg

05a_Brian_Fury_final_(973x768).jpg

08a_Moparfest_final_(973x768).jpg

I don't remember if I posted my 2023 calendar art here, but I did post my work for 2022:

We can always use more C-bodies! We are mostly in the greater Hamilton area; most members are from Stoney Creek to Waterdown, a couple are in Burlington, and a few are further afield. We like to go on driving cruises out towards Niagara, Lake Erie, Brantford, etc. Where are you?
I'm in London. Not too far away, but a bit far to be practical. Maybe.

Back