WANTED 300H hood emblems.... need 2 new or NOS emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the year one website and I seen nothing.....? Am I missing something? Please advise, thanks....

Thanks for the thanks and It's called a telephone and you want to talk to someone in that warehouse that's been working there more then ah week. If you strike out with the 1st dummy ask for his supervisor. Year One is in the eastern time zone down near Atlanta. You might also think seriously about joining the Chrysler 300 int. inc. Club and become friends with Carl Pippert III (the Hurst Guru on the planet) Put that club name in your search window and explore, Jer

BTW, Tell the dummy when you call that it'z listed in the A-body and C-body catalog AS THEIR PART # VC176. If they say they still don't have it tell him you wanna speak to the guy that signs his pay check

I bought my two from Year One about 4 years ago. They should still have some.

I went to the Year One website and I inputted the part number.... nothing showed up in all of the MOPAR categories. I will call them later this morning to get the scoop,,,,

FYI: I called Year One today (11-9-2015).... they are still available. They have 4 coming in from a vendor in December, but they are spoken for. I placed an order for 1 pair and paid upfront. They will keep me posted when the order is filled and shipped.... this could take 2 months....

cheers-

James B.
Duluth, Minnesota

FYI: I called Year One today (11-9-2015).... they are still available. They have 4 coming in from a vendor in December, but they are spoken for. I placed an order for 1 pair and paid upfront. They will keep me posted when the order is filled and shipped.... this could take 2 months....

cheers-

James B.
Duluth, Minnesota
WtF? Four?
Are they hand milled by a one armed blind man?

Yes..... this is what I asked the sales rep...(4) So I asked them, ""don't you think you should back order- fill some since there is a demand:... I got nothing......?? I also mentioned that the tooling set up to make more in a batch would be beneficial for sales....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back