3D and reproduction thread

Hi guys,

I uploaded 2 files of the headlight gear :
Tell me if it is the good one and if it is ok.
Download

sorry i did not do much. This is a great project for us to reproduce plastic parts and not as hard as it seems.

short story, when i replaced the gear it broke again after a short time, the plastic used for printing was not hard enough. Best could be to make them in soft metal.

Edit : i remember something: i think that the part was a very tight fit, i wanted to modifiy a little the gear to a easier fit on the metal guide. I had to sand a little if i remember correctly. I would had 0.1mm to the center rectangle hole.
Hey Xavier, I'm in the middle of the same process of remaking the window motor gear. But if you've already done all the hard work, I rather use your files ;)
Unfortunaltey, the link is not working anymore :O Can you please reupload the files?

In general, I would rather create a new thread for each part and provide links there. I did that with all the '69 Imperial stuff I made so far (broadcast sheets, door boards, wiring diagrams and all the gaskets). In my opinion it's better for the forum search engine and the clarity of the thread if you keep it to one topic.

Is anyone printing the plastic clips that hold the wires to the power window switches for a 70 300? Almost all of mine were broken when I purchased the car.

Back