4 Door cars

oliver

Reaction score
It's really refreshing to see that some members on here actually respect 4 door cars and don't view them just as engine crates for other projects. 4 door cars from a plain jane to a highly optioned vehicle are very nice and those still in good condition certainly deserve to be saved.

Yup, a lot of C body fans like the 4 doors...I do!

I met a guy, Who not only loves 4 doors, But that Sells 2 doors for 4 doors. Blew ny mind. Did not think that was Humanly possible.

I like my full size with four doors.....
I like everything else with two doors...
I do however, prefer go karts with NO doors..... :)

Some 4 doors even look better than 2 doors, IMHO. For example 76-78 New Yorkers. Somehow a 4 dr HT just looks smoother to me.

This is my favorite:
FB_IMG_1438488520729.jpg

I like some more than others, I think for me at least it comes from always liking cop cars. Sometimes the styling is very good too.
On b-bodies I just don't care for any of the 4 door or station wagons, they do nothing for me. I hate the way the windshield is soo tall on the '68 to '70 cars.

Dave

I like 4 doors as well!! Most of my cars are 4 doors. They seem unappreciated.... More for us.. I just like saving them from being wrecked, and letting the Derby guys drool over them every time I drive them to town.

Back