For Sale 4 Sale -- 1966 Plymouth Sport Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sport Dad

Reaction score
Contact seller
Please copy and paste the link for details.
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/5272829967.html

Molly's passengewr side shot.jpg

this car is on ebay too. it had all the chrome removed.

Well, somethings still not right. It has the wrong steering wheel and the wrong speedo/gear selector indicator. On a sport fury the PRND12 would have been blank with the Plymouth symbol near the steering column. Must have had some swap out at some point.

IT's missing the "plate" that goes in the speedo/gear selector. It was like that when I bought it. For someone who acts like they know what they're talking about, all you have to do is run the VIN number and ALL your questions will be answered. :) But, thanks for your comments anyway. :)

IT's missing the "plate" that goes in the speedo/gear selector. It was like that when I bought it. For someone who acts like they know what they're talking about, all you have to do is run the VIN number and ALL your questions will be answered. :) But, thanks for your comments anyway. :)

Pay no attention to me... Lord knows I am still earning about these cars and I have been around them and owned them for over 30 years. I just like to find stuff that's odd about a car posted here. Like the ol' what's wrong with this picture game. I'm sure the big brains here can cross reference the numbers and solve any mystery if they want. There's just stuff about your car that didn't come with the sport fury (Steering wheel, gauge cluster gear selector indicator...). Looks like a great car, though. Love the interior.

Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back