NOT MINE 4000 car hoard

I wonder if there are any ebodies somewhere in there.
I'm 15 minutes in and only one good mopar. 68-69 gtx. 440 car.

Anyone watch the whole thing yet?

I wonder if there are any ebodies somewhere in there.
I'm 15 minutes in and only one good mopar. 68-69 gtx. 440 car.

Anyone watch the whole thing yet?
I took a spin through it, kid filming was after Ford Fairmonts and concentrated on econoboxes.
Quite a few Covairs for anyone with that disease, plenty of Dusters & Valients as we've seen before, saw quite a few spoiler equipped Trans AM's and a couple without spoilers. Bunch of 'Maro's in real sad shape, plenty of Chevettes, Pinto's, etc, (why anyone saves those, parts I guess) couple of 72+ Chargers, no good views, some old Fury's, Belvidere's, he seemed to like station wagons too, some early 60's posty Novas.
Here's some screenshots.

4kHOARD.BARRACUDA.jpg

Kid said the Barracuda rear glass would be worth a lot of money so I take it that it's intact. No mentioned if the car was tagged.

4kHOARD.C.BODY.jpg
4kHOARD.NEWYORKER.jpg

An old saw LOL

4kHOARD.CHAIN.SAW.jpg

Some Bikes...

4kHOARD.HARLEY.jpg

4kHOARD.HARLEY2.jpg

4kHOARD.HONDA.CB750.jpg

4kHOARD.HONDA.CB750_002.jpg

That's about it, and they were at the time very vigilant at work clearing and crushing cars, the kid lost out on a 4dr Fairmont he tagged just days before. But there is a big open air shop (Corvette) with a lot of equipment and parts/tools etc.

Oh I remember this place, nothing was for sale 5/6 years ago, charged admission to get in, prided themselves as a trendy place for photoshoots. Looks like the times have changed.

Oh yeah, I remember that now as well. Glad they are trying to sell some of them. They might save some cars that way.

Terrible mopar collection, good eye though on those freeze frames.

From the yard website they had a 1968 Fury, don't know how long ago the site was made and when this picture was taken. Seems that the yard was more of a roadside tourist trap than a boneyard. I looked at the site on Google Earth years ago and again just yesterday, +streetview, don't see much change.

1968.Plymouth.Fury.4dr.Old.Car.City.jpg

The kid filming is building his Tube channel, he's got a spread, goats and all, but his affinity for Fairmonts and other ecnoboxes is strange. I had to judiciously hit pause and the fast forward/back buttons to get those snaps, your lucky he spent the time on the GTX.

Hi Barnfind, I bought a 68 440 from you and am very happy with it, no disappointment. I am in big trouble. I need a 69 300 convert parts car real bad, mine is turning into a real bad dream. If you know of one it would be a great help, thanks, Steve Earnshaw

Back