WANTED 440 stock factory valve covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got to go back to first grade math i guess , those figgers add up to 117 , not 127 . sorry for my mess up . so its 117 for that odd pairing .

okay , i redid it again , saved the box funds , now just covers at 80 and shipping at 30 , so its 110 total . but you still need to pick a pair from the three .

DSC01464.JPG

DSC01465.JPG

DSC01466.JPG

okay , i redid it again , saved the box funds , now just covers at 80 and shipping at 30 , so its 110 total . but you still need to pick a pair from the three .

View attachment 325563

View attachment 325564

View attachment 325565
Sorry for the delay. My wife has Alzheimer's. Her sister's daughter just had a baby late Friday night. Been dealing with letting her be a part of that.
The green one, in the center, doesn't have the holes drilled, right? By the pictures, I think I'd perfer the two blue ones.

congrats to the new life , family should come first . yes i agree drilling will be tricky on that cover , hope i find another , but those are slim odds . your two covers are boxed and await your funds . your early covers are great looking . i'm sure a member here would like them on there ride , or even wall art . their very nice . sold a bunch of air cleaners to be hung on a mopar guys garage wall . several duel snorkel of varies years chryslers . here was a couple pics of them .
DSC01332.JPG
View attachment 326150

View attachment 326150

IMG_8799.JPG

congrats to the new life , family should come first . yes i agree drilling will be tricky on that cover , hope i find another , but those are slim odds . your two covers are boxed and await your funds . your early covers are great looking . i'm sure a member here would like them on there ride , or even wall art . their very nice . sold a bunch of air cleaners to be hung on a mopar guys garage wall . several duel snorkel of varies years chryslers . here was a couple pics of them . View attachment 326149 View attachment 326150

View attachment 326150

View attachment 326152
How can I get the funds to you?
I have PayPal if that works for you.
I can send as friends and family so there is no fee.
I would need your email address to do that.
I have a strange address it's coming from as my mom and I were going to do an Ebay business and never got around to it.
Do you want to private message me a way to send it?

congrats to the new life , family should come first . yes i agree drilling will be tricky on that cover , hope i find another , but those are slim odds . your two covers are boxed and await your funds . your early covers are great looking . i'm sure a member here would like them on there ride , or even wall art . their very nice . sold a bunch of air cleaners to be hung on a mopar guys garage wall . several duel snorkel of varies years chryslers . here was a couple pics of them . View attachment 326149 View attachment 326150

View attachment 326150

View attachment 326152
What do you get for those?

they sold for varies prices , he bought @8 different ones . i think 175 was the least and 250 was the most , for an early type round tube twin snorkel , with a breather tube hook up on it .

View attachment 326150

View attachment 326152
Still waiting on how to pay you for the valve covers.

there here and no plans on selling them to anyone else . although i like the look of that combo , if i build a tin covered hotrod , i'll use the same covers on it . i like the plan blank covers look . that look would be great on this build .
DSC03761.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back