6 door 1976 Chrysler limousine photo

junkoid

Reaction score
A5498566-58DE-4FA9-8FE6-8ACB1A22CA9E.jpeg

0ACCF971-46F7-4FC2-A6AE-ED19C923B202.jpeg

120 people have seen that picture and no one takes the time to turn that picture.......1 minute work............
I think i,ve done this a hundred times....i don,t know why people post pics like that...:BangHead:

The limo in the wrecking yard has no door handles on the middle doors, perhaps it has fixed panels?

I know a guy that had one of those back in the mid 1980s. It had belonged to a funeral home. He scrapped it because it had rust in the quarters and rocker....

Only a Formal could look that good with "more doors".

Enjoy!
CBODY67

I have a buddy with one of them, he says he is going to fix it up some day. I'm still waiting
KIMG2592.JPG
for that day.

I think they are cool. They used to have many of them here as shuttle cars at Metro Airport here in Michigan in the 60's and 70's.

Last edited:
I think they are cool. They used to have many of them here a shuttle cars at Metro Airport here in Michigan in the 60's and 70's.
That reminds me ...
When I was going to college in my native Colorado (Denver metro) during the mid '80s, I occasionally got to drive alongside one going down I-70. It was gold and based on a '74-'76 Newport. I always liked it.

Back