For Sale 60-61 Fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Stoner

Reaction score
Contact seller
I believe these are for 60-61 Chrysler. Not 100% sure. Need some work. Hopefully someone is looking for these. Too large to ship. $50.00 each . Pick up in north central Indiana. Have a lot of early parts that came in a parts buy. Nothing marked. Will be posting things as I get sorted. Can take more pictures if interested. Message me if interested.

DSCF7142.JPG

DSCF7143.JPG

DSCF7144.JPG

DSCF7145.JPG

DSCF7146.JPG

DSCF7147.JPG

DSCF7148.JPG

DSCF7149.JPG

DSCF7150.JPG

DSCF7151.JPG

Double check if you have a "Fastenal" nearby on shipping. My friend did that a couple of months ago and it was very reasonable.

When I checked on shipping through Fastenal there were a lot of hoops they wanted you to jump through. It didn't seem like it was very easy.

NOT 1960!
61-61 yes
Are these long or short WB????

I think anything shipped via Fastenall has to be completely crated.
At least that's what I had to do with a transmission I shipped a couple years ago with them

Anything from 1970 in that parts haul? I shipped a pair of fenders to Indiana from New Jersey last year via Fastenal. All I had to do was plastic wrap the fenders together onto a pallet that they supplied. The key is that you have to drop them off at Fastenal that has a forklift, not all the stores do.

Measure the dogleg of the fenders between the door and wheelwell. There are long and short Versions for different cars.

Looks like a pair of each

fastenal works good, the quote process you,have to send an email and play back and forth to get a price. They won’t cross the center of the country. Makes it tougher if out west.

65642838-BEDB-4F77-BDD5-83CDD9B2F4CB.jpeg

Anything from 1970 in that parts haul? I shipped a pair of fenders to Indiana from New Jersey last year via Fastenal. All I had to do was plastic wrap the fenders together onto a pallet that they supplied. The key is that you have to drop them off at Fastenal that has a forklift, not all the stores do.
I haven't seen anything that new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back