For Sale 61 New Yorker wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Listed on ebay, nor mine, (unfortunately).

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/chrysler/new-yorker/1904073.html
57436137-770-0@2X.jpg

Last edited:
I hope, he gets close, maybe it's time for our favorite cars to appreciate in value, like the large GM products

I'm too old to start collecting the next gen mopar collector cars because I can't afford a nice C-body. It's already hard for me to get excited about anything beyond 1971.

Car belongs to a 300 Club Car-Bud Friend. I donated a few small pieces to that build. Can't believe he's selling it regardless of price. That one waz in Building T at Carlisle ah few yearz ago. Show room fresh including the cross rams. The Man iz a perfectionist when he does one

That car was at Carlisle in 2012. My Dad was talking to the owner a bit as he had the Trim that Runs along the roof of the car. Extremely Long pieces of Trim.

When I was 4-5 years old I spent many, many hours sitting in a '60 Plymouth 9 passenger wagon and a '62 Chrysler wagon while my Dad was clearing trees with a HD20 Allis.

I really liked the dashes in both cars and always liked the dash mounted mirrors, but the monstrosity they put in this car would be removed before the ink was dry on the title if I bought it. Which would never happen due to the price that these things bring which is in the 40k range in reality: Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back