62 Chrysler wagon in a yard near me.

It seems someone’s always looking for the rear seat area interior side panels. The spare tire cover in particular. I’m thinking the headliner panels and trim could be worth a bit too if still in tack.

It seems someone’s always looking for the rear seat area interior side panels. The spare tire cover in particular. I’m thinking the headliner panels and trim could be worth a bit too if still in tack.
I sold the 9 passenger set up at Carlisle the headliner boards were mint and those went to California. Along with the headliner strips and other stuff. I only have a few thing's left from stuff I pulled.

I sold the 9 passenger set up at Carlisle the headliner boards were mint and those went to California. Along with the headliner strips and other stuff. I only have a few thing's left from stuff I pulled.

Good job.
That car looked like it was full of rare donor parts. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the gas tank leads, but my wagon is the 9 seater. If anyone has a average to good one I may be interested. Cheers Paul.

not certain understand your reply. The gas tank is the SAME for All station wagon models, regardless if it’s a 6 or 9 passenger

Back