WANTED 63-64 Chrysler AM/FM radio bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

angus66

Reaction score
Contact seller
I ordered a rebuilt AM/FM radio for my 1964 Chrysler New Yorker project and didn’t realize it requires a bezel specific to it (doesn’t look like one I ordered has it) and the dash bezel below it is cut a bit different (the am/fm radio isn’t as wide). See picture. If anyone has one or both of these bezel and is looking to sell them I’m interested.

5B1CE449-F4B2-4C03-811F-E5CD5DC559A8.png

I ordered a rebuilt AM/FM radio for my 1964 Chrysler New Yorker project and didn’t realize it requires a bezel specific to it (doesn’t look like one I ordered has it) and the dash bezel below it is cut a bit different (the am/fm radio isn’t as wide). See picture. If anyone has one or both of these bezel and is looking to sell them I’m interested.

View attachment 569513

View attachment 569513
I have this one, it is for an AM radio, but maybe could be modified for your application. I have other misc. dash parts and dash frame from a 64 New Yorker.

DSCN0441.JPG

Thanks. I appreciate that but I have a couple of the AM radio type. I think the problem with those is the one radio knob hole closest to the glovebox is going to be exposed.

Common mistake for people to leave am/fm bezel radio behind.
Try big M auto 1 530 473 2225
He has several 63/64 Chryslers in yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back