For Sale 64 Black Short Ram K

Status
Not open for further replies.
car looks pretty good, So-Cal car so probably little or no rust.....hard to find black ram car and looks cool with the white interior...don't see many short ram K's with A/C..... someone should grab it...... maybe he'll take 10 grand

Yes it is my car, if anybody is interested let me know. Probably making a financial mistake selling the short ram stuff with the car but just can't see separating after spending years gathering all the stuff. Those headers alone are $3k, ultra rare.

Really don't want to sell it but buying a house with three giant shops and some stuff has to be sacrificed to help pay for it.

This is my keeper pile, 72 wsp polara, 69 wsp fury and 440 4 speed convertible 68 sport fury.

IMG_4576.JPG

Your red 67 4dr/4spd Fury was on ebay recently (as you probably know).

Don't fret on selling the shortram parts with the car, at the last few years of my local Mopar-only swapmeet there has been quite a bit of crossram stuff, and I'm not seeing it sell (there were 9 sets of ram intakes, and 3 or 4 near-complete assemblies in 2016). So letting it go with the car is probably the best choice for the car. IMHO, I don't think there are many guys actively wanting to buy that stuff anymore, I think the Letter market is in a permanent downtrend due to age/demographics. I think the 63-4 shortram car market might be going up, but only as a bargain compared to the 60-62 cars, and then just for the cars with the rams complete/installed/RTG. (simply based on ebay, anyway)

Cool collection of cars, love the gold on that Polara, but I gotta say - that's the weirdest friggin' set of trusses I've ever seen in a garage!

Yes that poor car, 67 Fury 4 door 4 speed keeps on getting passed around. Guy who bought it from me texts me about once a month asking if I want to buy it back. It's been sold like 6-7 times in the past 10 years and the price never goes up - the new owner basically just adds the cost of shipping. That car has gone from Seattle to Salt Lake City to Hermiston, Oregon to Seattle to Albuquerque, NM to Chicago to Seattle and now to Wisconsin.

I suspect it stinks a bit to see that 67 bounce around and not in a forever home.

sounds like you should buy it then.......
No, my garage is full, and I don't even have time/energy to assemble my for-sale car so that I can sell it and make a spot.
But a 64 shortram car is on the list of things to look for if/when the time comes to buy something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back