65 Dodge Polara Convertible

Rexer

Reaction score
In April I purchased a 1965 Dodge Polara Convertible sight unseen. I looked at a thousand pictures and talked a lot over the phone but I was quite nervous. My fears rolled away when I saw my beautiful blue-green Polara on the back of a transport that had made its way from Detroit, MI to Southern Indiana. The old Dodge was actually in better shape than I thought it would be and has run extremely well since the day it got here. The car is unrestored with only 47,000 miles on it. It has a 383 that cleaned up very well and performs even better. I wouldn't call it muscle but it will do 85 without the slightest shake. Its a cruiser and I never take it out that it doesn't draw attention and conversation. My youngest son told me that I need to stop talking to old guys about my car but I told him, thats half the fun of owning it.

Welcome from Minnesota. Sounds like a nice one. Glad it was in good shape for you when it got there.

Welcome from a '65 Monaco owner( I have 2)!!! Same cars, different trim. Like was said above.....pics!! Hey Dave, notice I posted and it was not a '65 Monaco, lol!

Welcome aboard from another 65 Polara owner, (I have more than one). Oh, and I probably count as one of those "old guys".
Mike

I'm trying to attach a photo but I'm not having much luck.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back