65 plymouth fury tank

65 FURY III NZ

Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know where I can source a fuel tank for a 65 Fury III 2dr hardtop? also looking for a complete heater assembly.

Here you go.....

http://www.gastanks.com/1964-65-Belvedere-1964-Fury-330-440-Polara-1965-Coronet/productinfo/CR-12B/ CR12B[1].jpg

CR12B[1].jpg

Hey thanks for the post, unfortunately its the wrong tank my one fills from the side.Im new to this, how do you put a photo on your thread?

Hey thanks for the post, unfortunately its the wrong tank my one fills from the side.Im new to this, how do you put a photo on your thread?

Mouse over the icons when you post and click on insert image icon.

I know this is an old post but... Would you happen to have any pictures of both parts of the filler neck assembly? I am restoring a '65 sport fury and am not having much luck finding the filler neck.

You could use universal rad hose anda filler neck from a late 90s ford car or truck. Just a idea. You don't necessarily have to put on the exact same parts. Just make it work.

Hey bam334. Flick me your email address and ill send you some pics of filler neck assembly

I'm still of the opinion you can remove the filler neck from your one year only '65 tank and patch it into a brandy new '67+ tank.
But that's just me...

Posted via Topify on Android

Back