1966 1966 Chrysler 300
cylinders: 8 cylinders
delivery available
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 80000
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
I have a 1966 Chrysler 300 2dr Hardtop for sale. 383 4bbl, automatic, Air Cond, Power Windows, PS, PB. Lilac outside, white painted top (factory) with a white non console interior inside. Car is complete and ran very well when parked. At some point the trans puked fluid onto the floor long after it was parked? It has the 14in wheels with the best set of spinner wheel covers you will find. Body is completely rust free, AZ car, all original and never messed with. I have had it for 15 plus years and I am not going to restore it. Trim and stainless are superb, car has all the trim and solid bumpers that still shine. This car will make for a great restoration. I believe the car has around 80,000 original miles. It has been in garage storage for the entire time I have had it. Was in a carport in Prescott for years before my ownership. Serious "old lady" story,

The bad, shortly after I bought it I left the hood open and a major wind storm caught the hood and flung it into the windshield and broke it. The hood did not suffer any noticeable damage, however the drivers side mount for the crossbow springs/hood pivot is tweaked. I believe a body man, which I am definitely not, could easily fix it and if not the parts car has a nice one on it. The parts car also has a good windshield as well as a hood if there were a problem. The body also has a crease just behind the passenger door to the fender well, looks like someone got against a post. Not a big deal, once again, I think a body man could easily fix it and the parts car has a nice body for anything you would need. As a matter of fact, it bothers me to cut up the parts car. It could be restored as well, it is blue with black interior, no motor or trans. It was a 383/auto car as well. Driver set of tail lights, lots of good trim, and complete glass/interior.

Included in this deal is a non running but complete 1968 (I think) 440 engine. Oil pan to intake. I had intended to use anything I needed from the parts car, build the 440, and have a really nice 300. I have other cars and am getting older, don't see this one happening and I would like the garage space.

Just to make it perfectly clear, Included are the Lilac 1966 Chrysler 300, the blue 1966 Chrysler 300 parts car, and a oil pan to intake 440 engine core. I want 5000.00 USD in cash. I have a car trailer with a winch and may consider delivering or help with. I will happily answer any serious questions, however, if you do not have the funds available or are not ready to buy, please hold off until you are. I am firm on the price, I may haggle a little in person to someone with cash. I would consider a trade for Mopar B\E body, needs to be complete or nearly complete car, not necessarily running or have driveline, just don't want to start with a shell. Will consider running/driving cars as well, not in the market for show cars. I have $$$$$ to add.

Call/text six02three80one558

Cool color. Would look great restored! Seems like a good deal with an extra 440 and the parts car.

If I wasn't smack in the middle of two cars i'd be seriously considering thus deal.

1966 Chrysler 300 and good parts car - $5,000 (East valley)​

[/URL]

View attachment 569104
View attachment 569105
View attachment 569106
View attachment 569107
View attachment 569108
View attachment 569109
View attachment 569110
View attachment 569111
View attachment 569112
View attachment 569113
View attachment 569114
View attachment 569115

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
1966 1966 Chrysler 300
cylinders: 8 cylinders
delivery available
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 80000
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
I have a 1966 Chrysler 300 2dr Hardtop for sale. 383 4bbl, automatic, Air Cond, Power Windows, PS, PB. Lilac outside, white painted top (factory) with a white non console interior inside. Car is complete and ran very well when parked. At some point the trans puked fluid onto the floor long after it was parked? It has the 14in wheels with the best set of spinner wheel covers you will find. Body is completely rust free, AZ car, all original and never messed with. I have had it for 15 plus years and I am not going to restore it. Trim and stainless are superb, car has all the trim and solid bumpers that still shine. This car will make for a great restoration. I believe the car has around 80,000 original miles. It has been in garage storage for the entire time I have had it. Was in a carport in Prescott for years before my ownership. Serious "old lady" story,

The bad, shortly after I bought it I left the hood open and a major wind storm caught the hood and flung it into the windshield and broke it. The hood did not suffer any noticeable damage, however the drivers side mount for the crossbow springs/hood pivot is tweaked. I believe a body man, which I am definitely not, could easily fix it and if not the parts car has a nice one on it. The parts car also has a good windshield as well as a hood if there were a problem. The body also has a crease just behind the passenger door to the fender well, looks like someone got against a post. Not a big deal, once again, I think a body man could easily fix it and the parts car has a nice body for anything you would need. As a matter of fact, it bothers me to cut up the parts car. It could be restored as well, it is blue with black interior, no motor or trans. It was a 383/auto car as well. Driver set of tail lights, lots of good trim, and complete glass/interior.

Included in this deal is a non running but complete 1968 (I think) 440 engine. Oil pan to intake. I had intended to use anything I needed from the parts car, build the 440, and have a really nice 300. I have other cars and am getting older, don't see this one happening and I would like the garage space.

Just to make it perfectly clear, Included are the Lilac 1966 Chrysler 300, the blue 1966 Chrysler 300 parts car, and a oil pan to intake 440 engine core. I want 5000.00 USD in cash. I have a car trailer with a winch and may consider delivering or help with. I will happily answer any serious questions, however, if you do not have the funds available or are not ready to buy, please hold off until you are. I am firm on the price, I may haggle a little in person to someone with cash. I would consider a trade for Mopar B\E body, needs to be complete or nearly complete car, not necessarily running or have driveline, just don't want to start with a shell. Will consider running/driving cars as well, not in the market for show cars. I have $$$$$ to add.

Call/text six02three80one558

This is my car. Sorry I have not listed it here and will do so shortly, I struggle with the computer stuff. The add is still in craiglist. No takers yet. I have had many people call about parts, not going to sell any parts unless someone takes the lilac car by itself. This is a real deal. I am a real person and willing to answer any questions from real buyers.

Last edited:
Back