66 Chrysler Front Sway Bar

Me Zobor

Reaction score
I have a clean front sway bar off of a 66 Newport. I had new bushings installed about 8 yrs ago and it's been sitting in my shed ever since. I got rid of the Newport shortly after I had the bushings installed. $75 plus shipping from AZ.

SwayBar1.JPG

WHERE in AZ are ye? I need that! Of course, I need $$ too, alas. Maybe we can make a deal soon.

I live in Avondale which is due west of Phoenix.
Figures. Not many folk down here in Toostoned have the brains to realize what superb machines old MoPars from Detroit's Golden Age were. 9/10 of the folk who compliment Mathilda ask if she is a PONTIAC or CHEVY! 1966 was the Last Year Detroit was allowed to do its thing sans Feddy meddling. Enjoy!

IFF, God willing, I get some bread, I'll buzz you on that swaybar. I just would like the links really, but if I have to buy it all as a package, I will. Don't hold it special for me. If you need $$ and somebody offers it to you, do what you must.

Swapping links is easy on a Slab. I did mine and didn't have any issues. It was replaced before I even thought of it. Still have stock, uncut links too. I don't know what issues one could have.

Back