WANTED 66 dual snorkel air cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm part scottish Laurence - frrrree is perrrrfect! :lol:

However, I would be good with under 100 Cnd shipped to Brantfor ON if possible... if it were coming from the USA somewhere it will get much more expensive to ship.

Last edited:
I'm part scottish Laurence - free is perrrrfect! :lol:

However, I would be good with under 100 Cnd shipped to Brantfor ON if possible... if it were coming from the USA somewhere it will get much more expensive to ship.
Wish I could find one at that price!

Here’s pics. Looks correct for 66

ED7F6867-F34D-4795-BD2B-E1EEC5D0CC59.jpeg

F91A5B7F-FFED-4DED-8B37-FB791ADA6D09.jpeg

Wow - if that's the one you'd sell it's almost too nice... I'm interested in one that needs refinishing... however, if you're interested in my budget, let's talk.

Truth be known I want to chrome plate it - my original is perfect - I restored it and it's ready to go on the motor once the car's done.

However, as I look at 65 Street Wedge motors with the nice chrome valve covers and chrome unsilenced air cleaner, I get ideas... my motor already has a set of custom made 66 correct valve covers in chrome, and while I was going to go with those and the black air cleaner, now I'm thinking having both in chrome could look excellent too... at least I'd have options, as I also have my original engine colour valve covers too...

Blah blah...

Wow - if that's the one you'd sell it's almost too nice... I'm interested in one that needs refinishing... however, if you're interested in my budget, let's talk.

Truth be known I want to chrome plate it - my original is perfect - I restored it and it's ready to go on the motor once the car's done.

However, as I look at 65 Street Wedge motors with the nice chrome valve covers and chrome unsilenced air cleaner, I get ideas... my motor already has a set of custom made 66 correct valve covers in chrome, and while I was going to go with those and the black air cleaner, now I'm thinking having both in chrome could look excellent too... at least I'd have options, as I also have my original engine colour valve covers too...

Blah blah...

Ross: Instead of chrome, why doncha just throw a TNT pie plate on it?

I think that's a '68, and I thought those were hard to come by as well...….
Any dial snorkel is worth grabbing if you have a car to fit it. I got two for my Dodge, one of them is right, the other is for a Chrysler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back