For Sale 66 FURY 2DHT PARTING OUT

Hey, I need a radio bezel. The little barrel bushings for the horn ring and a vent lever bezel, Just the part that attaches to the dash frame.
The only radio dash bezel I have is the one installed in my 66 which I would gladly swap if you have a good condition one with the radio delete. The one in the fury I parted out was hacked up by the previous owner to install an aftermarket radio. I dont have the horn ring and not sure exactly what part you are needing as the vent lever bezel

The only radio dash bezel I have is the one installed in my 66 which I would gladly swap if you have a good condition one with the radio delete. The one in the fury I parted out was hacked up by the previous owner to install an aftermarket radio. I dont have the horn ring and not sure exactly what part you are needing as the vent lever bezel
There's a radio delete one on ebay. Since you're looking

If its the one listed by national moparts on ebay, he has had that listed on ebay for over a year and both times I have contacted them directly they say they dont have it in stock. I just messaged him again, if he has it I will buy his and you can buy this one I have if interested. Keep you posted

So apparently National Moparts did get some more dash bezels in. He's shipping me a radio delete one, when it comes in and I make sure its in intact I will sell my radio one if you are still interested.

Hot Fury, Do you have the clips that hold the engine compartment wiring harness to the firewall?

Hot Fury, Do you have the clips that hold the engine compartment wiring harness to the firewall?
I'll have to go thru a couple boxes in my garage this weekend to check and see. Let you know, I have to go thru them anyways to look for some dash parts too

I just checked through my parts boxes and unfortunately don't have those clips still.

Back