SOLD 66 monaco small door trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenco

Reaction score
Contact seller
Need 1 piece of aluminum 2 door trim for 66 monaco its the thin aluminum piece that runs the length of the front door with a thin metal insert in it they go on top of the wide trim on door panel i only need 1 there are 2 per door cond unimportant they can be polished thanks

This is the trim piece i meed its an aluminum channel

20200418_101331.jpg

This is ken again on the monaco door trim pieces do you have 2 pieces for the 4 door i think i could weld 2 pieces together then cut to lenght and polish and if you do what would you want for them i live in tucson az

I think the drivers one will work for me do yo want to sell just the chrome aluminum or do you need to sell the whole panel i dont need the entire panel it might be good for someone as a pair you tell me im open to whatever

As long as I can get them off the panel without wrecking them I'm happy to sell you just the trims - I'll let you have all of the trims off the two panels, and I'll keep the panels and vinyl as patterns. That way you'll have extra pieces if your first attempt to weld them together doesn't work.

$75 + shipping for all 6 pieces (4 thin pieces and the 2 aluminum wide pieces)? I can put them in a mailing tube. I need a zip to calculate. Also, might be a challenge to get into the post office these days due to social distancing.

Let me know.

Shipping info ship to ken viera 2355 w irvington pl tucson az unit 1. 85746. Package it up get a ship price notify me with paypal info i will pay immediately thanks again

Let me give my number so when your ready you can text me your info that way it will not be seen on the forum 15204098179 ken

Hey Ken, I'm going to try tomorrow to get that all going - gotta buy a mailing tube, and get to the post office. Shall I just mail it and then let you know what it cost, or do you want to see how much to mail it first before you commit to pulling the trigger on these trims? Let me know.

You dont know me at all so go to post office and set it up text me when your shipping add cost of tube and whatever else you need to get this done give me your paypal info i will pay right there no problem thanks a bunch you have been great at helping me get these ive searched over 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back