66 polara convertible, what are these parts called and where do i buy some?

ian taylor

Reaction score
40040277_722090211466613_2317369022103945216_o.jpg

That strip retains the convertible top well liner, and also retains the strip that contains the clips (male snaps) for the convertible top boot.

Ross may be correct. I would call them the "convertible belt molding"....at least that's what it's called on a Roadrunner.

You'd have to check applications, but you likely can get it from a few different cars. For '68-'70 b-bodies, "most" of the convertible belt molding is the same Dodge/Plymouth, but a couple pieces by the quarter windows are slightly different. Hope This Helps!

Try National Moparts here in Ontario, Canada.
Nigel has a variety of C bodies & Polara's
Worst case scenario? fabricate them unless you are looking for the stainless trim itself then you are in for a real challenge...

65/66 Dodge and Plymouth C bodies will have the same part. The ones on the 67/68 MAY also fit but I am uncertain about that. On the bottom side of these strips are small teeth that grab the canvas and hold it in place. These hold the top on in addition to the well liner.

65/66 Dodge and Plymouth C bodies will have the same part. The ones on the 67/68 MAY also fit but I am uncertain about that. On the bottom side of these strips are small teeth that grab the canvas and hold it in place. These hold the top on in addition to the well liner.

These may also be the same for '65-'68 Chrysler 'verts.

Back