66 Polara For Sale

JVP

Reaction score
looking to sell 1966 Dodge Polar 4 door, basket case, does not run, 383- 3 speed auto. Would like to see it go to someone that could use the parts. Looking for scrap value.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

I like the price, beats going to look at a basket case for $2,000. But it's a basket case, and that's a lot of fuel to get this one. I could add to my bumper and grille collection though...
Yeah, not much sheet metal, but she looks to have a "venison kit" left in her next time you decide to kill Bambi :poke:

My oldest friends mother had one just like it in light blue. Damn car held up the best I have seen in the Chicago weather. Wish he was still here to see it, we had many a fun time in that car.

Yeah, not much sheet metal, but she looks to have a "venison kit" left in her next time you decide to kill Bambi :poke:
Next season I might actually go out and hunt the damn things, my friends wife wouldn't let us tag the Doe and those tender yearlings, that would have been good eating! I've been hunting passively for years, I've gotten quite good at it! I think I caught up on sleep is all his year.

I parted out a four door years ago,my first parts car for the Polara (wipes away tear) and I wish I would have gotten so much more, but only had 4 days total so I grabbed what I knew I needed. Still have door handles for a four door if you know anyone!

As for road tripping, I already asked the stepson, and if he doesn't come with, I at least can use his diesel dually! What a guy!

I got that car just a few miles south of me, I'm glad I stopped by the local brewery that day! I'll get it when the snow gone, but I've already got some parts going to help some members here. I'm really taking what my girlfriend said last year to heart (that I'm in all this for the money, I wish!) so my prices will be cheap on anything I get rid of. Doesn't help sitting around and I'd rather help someone got their car a little bit better. Keep them coming Jeff, it's how I got Sidetrack 2.

Last edited:
I have to say, for as sad as the car looks, the radiator fins look perfect!
I know, it’s an odd observation...

Next season I might actually go out and hunt the damn things, my friends wife wouldn't let us tag the Doe and those tender yearlings, that would have been good eating! I've been hunting passively for years, I've gotten quite good at it! I think I caught up on sleep is all his year.

I parted out a four door years ago,my first parts car for the Polara (wipes away tear) and I wish I would have gotten so much more, but only had 4 days total so I grabbed what I knew I needed. Still have door handles for a four door if you know anyone!

As for road tripping, I already asked the stepson, and if he doesn't come with, I at least can use his diesel dually! What a guy!

I got that car just a few miles south of me, I'm glad I stopped by the local brewery that day! I'll get it when the snow gone, but I've already got some parts going to help some members here. I'm really taking what my girlfriend said last year to heart (that I'm in all this for the money, I wish!) so my prices will be cheap on anything I get rid of. Doesn't help sitting around and I'd rather help someone got their car a little bit better. Keep them coming Jeff, it's how I got Sidetrack 2.
Once I can finally make a connection as to what somebody else wants... I'm very happy to enable their disease. I to have several enablers around here... I know how it is to want...

Lots of good parts here.
I love the dash on the US versions.
Do the soaker garden hoses come with it?:lol:
Welcome from beautiful Niagara Ontario!:canada:

Back