For Sale 67-68 Big Block Exhaust Manifolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's forget about prices for a minute. For my own curiosity is there any general interest in magnum exhaust manifolds for C bodies?

If shipping is an issue we could try Fastenall. They ship store to store and are supposedly reasonable. I have one near me and if you do too that might help out.
sadly true, if somebody already has an HP car and is missing it, or wants to put a set on theirs., then they will buy it. it is a very small market, though.

After tripping over them for eternity and finally sending them to the junk yard, someone will desparately need them. Never fails.

Posted via Topify on Android

After tripping over them for eternity and finally sending them to the junk yard, someone will desparately need them. Never fails.

Posted via Topify on Android

LOL Concur Stan. I can hold onto it .. I've had it for a couple decades already just trying to raise some cash and clear some room for the project and make the wife think it's gonna balance out hehehe

man I saw a tumbleweed blow through when clicked that link and then I had to wipe some cobwebs off my screen .. too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back