For Sale 67 Chrysler 300 Convertable

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not to many of these made. Have hood for it. Parts or Resto. $750.00 I have engines and trans. No title.

wizard

107.JPG

108.JPG

109.JPG

110.JPG

111.JPG

112.JPG

113.JPG

114.JPG

115.JPG

045.JPG

Price drop to $500.00 Headed for the crusher in less than 2 weeks. Rare, not to many made of these 1,000 some

IMG_5980.JPG
IMG_5981.JPG
IMG_5982.JPG
Where r we at on the rear bumper and trunk lid? Your in box is full again so no other way to get your attention. I think u asked me for my email and phone number and haven't heard or seen anything yet.Where r these cars located ?? I don't remember u mentioning location.? I know u seem anxious to get these cars to the crusher. Hopefully I can save some pieces somehow.thx

View attachment 183255 View attachment 183256 View attachment 183257 Where r we at on the rear bumper and trunk lid? Your in box is full again so no other way to get your attention. I think u asked me for my email and phone number and haven't heard or seen anything yet.Where r these cars located ?? I don't remember u mentioning location.? I know u seem anxious to get these cars to the crusher. Hopefully I can save some pieces somehow.thx
Hershey pa. will look this weekend ang get parts for you If good. Anything else? Don't want to crush them.

View attachment 183255 View attachment 183256 View attachment 183257 Where r we at on the rear bumper and trunk lid? Your in box is full again so no other way to get your attention. I think u asked me for my email and phone number and haven't heard or seen anything yet.Where r these cars located ?? I don't remember u mentioning location.? I know u seem anxious to get these cars to the crusher. Hopefully I can save some pieces somehow.thx
Cleaned out my inbox. Will check out the cars for your parts today and let you know.

I need the quarter window and regulator for the driver side. If it's still there. And any brackets that hold it in. Some get confused when I say quarter window so just in case if your sitting in the back seat it's the back window that u would roll down.
It has to be from a convertible only. Thx

I need the quarter window and regulator for the driver side. If it's still there. And any brackets that hold it in. Some get confused when I say quarter window so just in case if your sitting in the back seat it's the back window that u would roll down.
It has to be from a convertible only. Thx
I took a look at the bumper and trunk lid yesterday. The trunk lid is definatly rusted out and no good underneath, the whole part near the lip forward is rotted. Have to check the red hardtop today if that deck lid anygood. One on the 4 door is bent like a pretzel. The back bumper looked good but will double check it. Do you care if it has any rot or peeling on chrome? You getting it recromed anyways? It looks like a good driver bumper way it is. For me to take it off and time labor I would ask $100.00 for it. This does not include shipping. I would ship by cheap greyhound shipping or I could see what fed ex wants as I am a employee there and get a big discount on shipping. Let me know today if you can before I leave to go to cars. I will look for back qtr window. for me to take that out and price of part that would be $50.00 not including shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back